Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Something wrong with my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThengChin

Dear developer, hi I'm ThengChin a member of your jartex network. I'm currently having an issue of not able to farm resources easily at all of the mine in prison. Can you tell me how do I make it back to normal again? thnx~
2019-04-21_19.16.42.png

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Dear developer, hi I'm ThengChin a member of your jartex network. I'm currently having an issue of not able to farm resources easily at all of the mine in prison. Can you tell me how do I make it back to normal again? thnx~
View attachment 6569
What mine level are you at.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

ThengChin

It does not matter mate because no matter which mine level i go, all of them looks about the same.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

ThengChin

LordKacem LordKacem i'll give u an example. I'm currently at level 15 now. I left click the golem it says it just take gold ingots or gold blocks for some money but i can find redstone ore, grey terracotta and stones. I taught I can fix it by going to the spawn and go back to the mine but it's still the same for the pass few days. When I go level 1 the golem still takes gold ingots & gold blocks & the mine got stones, white terracotta & coal ore.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

ThengChin

LordKacem LordKacem may I ask, how often a moderator comes on9 or whoever can help me fix this issue? I've been waiting for a respond for 2 days & it hasn't been fixed. D:

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
LordKacem LordKacem may I ask, how often a moderator comes on9 or whoever can help me fix this issue? I've been waiting for a respond for 2 days & it hasn't been fixed. D:
Mods are on all the time. The mods name is natty_sword and rading101 you can see them online if you do /staff or you can talk to them on Jartex discord.

Karyao63

Perhaps you should do /mine Cuz that will teleport you to your current lvl mine which is what the Golems will take

nFly

Donator
Donator
Hello T ThengChin ,

as said above me, please try to do: "/mine" & make sure you're at the current mine linked to your level.
If this keeps occuring, please sumbit a bug report with as much evidence as you can here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/

Good luck!
-nFly

Status
Not open for further replies.