Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TheBridge Map Changes/Modifications

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
Hello,

I, on behalf of team content, would like to find out what you the community would love to see:

added - to the current TheBridge maps. Map submissions can be posted here if you want new maps => Map Submissions
removed - from TheBridge maps. or maps themselves
modified - to TheBridge maps

Please do reply with detailed and genuine suggestions.

Links to other minigame map changes can be found here -> <Bedwars> & <Skywars>

⛔ This is not a bug report thread ⛔

Last edited:

Absprache

Donator
Donator
leaderboards + active tb player and ex team content member so please give this a read

all the old maps are perfect so this is critique to the new "updated maps"

removed - frost
reason - too many flaws to try change it to make it a better map, regardless here are the reasons
1. Too big ; compare the size of each team's bridge to the old other maps such as cliffs or castle. You'll find it almost twice the size
(and yes this impacts the game alot) average game in any other map = 10 - 25 minutes. for Frost it always exceeds 45 minutes. 45+ minutes of plain torture btw

2. it's very "thin" ; any given platform on the map is less than 4 blocks thick. ie : nexus room only 3-4 blocks thick. upper bridge only 2 blocks thick.
(again for non tb players - yes it makes a huge difference; defence is wayyyyyy too easy, as it is removing the creative freedom of creating different routes of attack and escape and also makes swapholes uncounterable (the void is 2 inches from my nose).

3. bedrock - most of the blocks behind each team's nexus is made of bedrock. again going to the same reasons as #2 : this removes further creative freedom of tunneling and forces each team to take only 1 route, making defence too easy again and hence the reason for long torturous games.

4. the sides of the upper bridge : no disrespect to the builder team but one look at the map and u can tell it wasnt made with gameplay in mind. stunning visually? yes. endorsing 32 players to unending repetitive gameplay? also yes.
sarcasm aside - this goes for dino as well : compare the upper bridges of frost and dino to the old maps - you'll notice that they dont have borders. - this again affects gameplay as the common way to kill tanks and stacked players are by knocking them into the void. with the borders it is almost impossible to knock players. this results in tanks/ full dias farming on the edge of each team's base with full safety and no worry of dying.

i am so sure of the grudge each player has on frost that if u make a poll on which map to remove and add it to the tb lobby, frost would have 90%+ of the votes.

modified -
dino
it is tolerable and borderline enjoyable, however some issues would be
1. same thing as #4 reason in frost^^
2. also too big - shorten each team's bridges and i assure you the whole tb playerbase would be happy
3. also add gravel

skylands
1. add 2 more diamond ores to mid (right now only has 5- other maps have an average of 7)

added -
Dragon by R ReddyPush .
amazing map, amazing visuals that (hopefully) do not impede gameplay, everything needed in tb map has been delivered. marvelous map that i think should be added.