Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Map Changes/Modifications

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
Hello,

I, on behalf of team content, would like to find out what you the community would love to see:

added - to the current bedwars maps. Map submissions can be posted here if you want new maps => Map Submissions
removed - from the bedwars maps. or maps themselves
modified - to the bedwars maps

Please do reply with detailed and genuine suggestions.

Links to other minigame map changes can be found here -> <Skywars> & <TheBridge>

⛔ This is not a bug report thread ⛔

Last edited:

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
i would persoanlly want bedwars maps like Castle/Treasure have less trees and speacially less grass. trees are not that annoying but the grass is so annoying it even sometimes blocks my hits because my aim is shaky and casually hit people down which should technically land a hit but it rather breaks grass which is pretty annoying when the other person is left on 1/2/3 hp...

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Modification in castle map the mid with glass blocks is weird also the giant dragon is really pointless you can't even climb on it properly as it is made up of slabs glass blocks fences and glass panes removing the whole structure and making something much simpler like sm big castle would be better

Modification in the sonic map the base feels too crowded with the unnecessary build like too many platforms, trees 1-2 trees are enough in this case also there are 4-6 segmented platforms in the bases which can't be reached easily which makes it easy for the opponents to camp above use of ladders or staircase would be much better also the mid feels more like sm box instead of a mass of land

ATMOSHPHERE

Addicted Member
IGN
ATMOSHPHERE
Jartex has a ton of large maps. Why not create maps like Mario Circuit? People love to play with small maps rather than enormous maps. Well, I kind of like your idea, but at the same time, removing some structures from the map is better.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Jartex has a ton of large maps. Why not create maps like Mario Circuit? People love to play with small maps rather than enormous maps. Well, I kind of like your idea, but at the same time, removing some structures from the map is better.
Enough small maps already, bedwars isn't supposed to be all small maps. Variety is important

ATMOSHPHERE

Addicted Member
IGN
ATMOSHPHERE
I want an old map back, it was Bowser
It was my favourite map and hasn't came back from such a long time 🥲
It is still there; You need to look around. Select your map from the list and play accordingly.

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
I am not sure whether I am just being too strict or what, but for me its quite weird how most of the people upvote the maps in map submission even though they aren't that good to be added (No hate to the builders, I always appreciate the effort and time they have put in). Most people just upvote because of the reason "Good Looking, Great creativity, Good theme, Much effort". But please if you could, consider more in terms of gameplay.

Again, I have no hate towards the builders but some maps just aren't as great as they needed to be added. I would also like to have some replies if possible about why you guys are just upvoting the maps with those "simple" reasons rather than considering how the map gameplay would turn out after the map is implemented. Thank you!

Reactions: Yuu