Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Map Changes/Modifications

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
Hello,

I, on behalf of team content, would like to find out what you the community would love to see:

added - to the current bedwars maps. Map submissions can be posted here if you want new maps => Map Submissions
removed - from the bedwars maps. or maps themselves
modified - to the bedwars maps

Please do reply with detailed and genuine suggestions.

Links to other minigame map changes can be found here -> <Skywars> & <TheBridge>

⛔ This is not a bug report thread ⛔

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I am not sure whether I am just being too strict or what, but for me its quite weird how most of the people upvote the maps in map submission even though they aren't that good to be added (No hate to the builders, I always appreciate the effort and time they have put in). Most people just upvote because of the reason "Good Looking, Great creativity, Good theme, Much effort". But please if you could, consider more in terms of gameplay.

Again, I have no hate towards the builders but some maps just aren't as great as they needed to be added. I would also like to have some replies if possible about why you guys are just upvoting the maps with those "simple" reasons rather than considering how the map gameplay would turn out after the map is implemented. Thank you!
You gotta settle for something when you got nothing. Just my pov

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
You gotta settle for something when you got nothing. Just my pov
That's true. But at least one thing is that most people are open to expressing their opinion towards a map, that's better than saying nothing.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
That's true. But at least one thing is that most people are open to expressing their opinion towards a map, that's better than saying nothing.
idk about others but im very open and my feedback is negative 98% of the time.

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
idk about others but im very open and my feedback is negative 98% of the time.
😂 I think It's also the same for me. Most of my feedback or opinion is rather negative but ofc constructive. It's pretty rare to get an upvote from me lol.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TH99

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
I am not sure whether I am just being too strict or what, but for me its quite weird how most of the people upvote the maps in map submission even though they aren't that good to be added (No hate to the builders, I always appreciate the effort and time they have put in). Most people just upvote because of the reason "Good Looking, Great creativity, Good theme, Much effort". But please if you could, consider more in terms of gameplay.

Again, I have no hate towards the builders but some maps just aren't as great as they needed to be added. I would also like to have some replies if possible about why you guys are just upvoting the maps with those "simple" reasons rather than considering how the map gameplay would turn out after the map is implemented. Thank you!
Maps are edited to better suite gameplay.
If there is a map you would like to suggest which should be further edited to improve gameplay then go ahead, that's what the thread is for