Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Teleport Egg

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Teleport Egg

Description:
People have been recently requesting "Bridge Egg" from Hypixel because they felt inspired by some YouTube video and felt like the same item should be added to Jartex.
I think this item is a very original idea (originating to Hypixel only)
So I thought that we should come up with our own ideas / items.

Item : Teleport Egg.
Cost : 6 Emeralds.
Mechanism : Once you buy the Teleport Egg, you will get an Endermite Egg named "Teleport Egg", you can right click that Endermite to place it anywhere you'd like, the Endermite will NOT move.

Once you place your Endermite Egg, the slot where you had Endermite Egg in your inventory will become an Sheep Egg named "Teleport (Right Click)".

If you right click your Sheep Egg namely "Teleport (Right Click)", you will be teleported to the location of the Endermite that you placed a while ago. Just sounds like a Ninja type of item to me where you can juke people, jump in void and teleport to a safe location, break someone's bed and retreat etc.

NOTE : Once you right click the teleporter, you'll be teleported in 2 seconds instead of Instant Teleportation.
NOTE : The Endermite and your egg will despawn in 45 seconds. (That means your egg will go to waste after 45 seconds) - It's a one time use item.
NOTE : Enemies can kill your Endermite.

In a nutshell : Enderpearl but better and cooler.
(Also just for the people calling this item very OP, ngl people would rarely use it, since it's already 4+ Emeralds, it's an end-game item, + We don't have any Invisible Potions which would actually be OP because of the low price and high performance - Looking at those this item is like, nothing, specially when it's only valid for 45 seconds only)

FAQs :
Q1 : If I die before teleporting, what will happen?
A1 : Rip your egg, you can no longer use the Teleport Egg as the Endermite and the Egg in your inventory will simply disappear.

Q2 : What if someone puts the egg in their enderchest such that the egg they get is permanent?
A2 : The egg will spawn a Sheep. (Since it's a Sheep Egg and is out of use - If they can make it disappear with the Endermite no matter where the egg is, that's obviously better)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A very original item suggested by the god Andeh Andeh himself, must be added.

Extra Information:
-rep JartexNetwork if it doesn't get added :D

We can adjust the times of the egg to our liking aswell, it doesn't have to be 45 seconds, it can be higher or lower after some testing.

Please don't leak where I got the idea from, thanks

Last edited:
G

Gusto

I agree with this, it'd be good for skywars. Maybe replace launcher?
I hope they improve launcher because right now it's useless, I agree with Thiemo though, it might fit well in sw extreme and it's not going to be OP since you can't find it in normal chests.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
eh why not +1, Btw Andeh Andeh What if am falling into the void and if i right click it, it will teleport me right?

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Basically just cheating death in my opinion. I don't think this will be good for the gamemode. Surely there's enough items in the shop as of now? Adding too many (Especially complicated) items with sophisticated mechanics such as this, will be detrimental to both bedwars and its playerbase. Also this could cause problems with the new players. It may be very easy for them to consider a player using one of these so called 'Teleport eggs' as a hacker, in turn leading to many false reports and moreover just a more toxic, hackusating environment.

Last edited:

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Basically just cheating death in my opinion. I don't think this will be good for the gamemode. Surely there's enough items in the shop as of now? Adding too many (Especially complicated) items with sophisticated mechanics such as this, will be detrimental to both bedwars and its playerbase. Also, the introduction of this
True but still it seems fun maybe add it in an Limited Bedwars Gamemode like sahvi mode

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
True but still it seems fun maybe add it in an Limited Bedwars Gamemode like sahvi mode
Yeah, a limited time mode would be good, but i don't think the introduction of this 1 new teleport egg item will justify creating a whole new gamemode just to try it.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Andeh,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • After discussing with Team Minigame players we do not see a future in this for BedWars. However we will be adding this item in Extreme Mode in SkyWars (y)
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo