Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Teleport Egg

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Teleport Egg

Description:
People have been recently requesting "Bridge Egg" from Hypixel because they felt inspired by some YouTube video and felt like the same item should be added to Jartex.
I think this item is a very original idea (originating to Hypixel only)
So I thought that we should come up with our own ideas / items.

Item : Teleport Egg.
Cost : 6 Emeralds.
Mechanism : Once you buy the Teleport Egg, you will get an Endermite Egg named "Teleport Egg", you can right click that Endermite to place it anywhere you'd like, the Endermite will NOT move.

Once you place your Endermite Egg, the slot where you had Endermite Egg in your inventory will become an Sheep Egg named "Teleport (Right Click)".

If you right click your Sheep Egg namely "Teleport (Right Click)", you will be teleported to the location of the Endermite that you placed a while ago. Just sounds like a Ninja type of item to me where you can juke people, jump in void and teleport to a safe location, break someone's bed and retreat etc.

NOTE : Once you right click the teleporter, you'll be teleported in 2 seconds instead of Instant Teleportation.
NOTE : The Endermite and your egg will despawn in 45 seconds. (That means your egg will go to waste after 45 seconds) - It's a one time use item.
NOTE : Enemies can kill your Endermite.

In a nutshell : Enderpearl but better and cooler.
(Also just for the people calling this item very OP, ngl people would rarely use it, since it's already 4+ Emeralds, it's an end-game item, + We don't have any Invisible Potions which would actually be OP because of the low price and high performance - Looking at those this item is like, nothing, specially when it's only valid for 45 seconds only)

FAQs :
Q1 : If I die before teleporting, what will happen?
A1 : Rip your egg, you can no longer use the Teleport Egg as the Endermite and the Egg in your inventory will simply disappear.

Q2 : What if someone puts the egg in their enderchest such that the egg they get is permanent?
A2 : The egg will spawn a Sheep. (Since it's a Sheep Egg and is out of use - If they can make it disappear with the Endermite no matter where the egg is, that's obviously better)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A very original item suggested by the god Andeh Andeh himself, must be added.

Extra Information:
-rep JartexNetwork if it doesn't get added :D

We can adjust the times of the egg to our liking aswell, it doesn't have to be 45 seconds, it can be higher or lower after some testing.

Please don't leak where I got the idea from, thanks

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Andeh

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Tell me 3 situations where you would use this.
You're saying the entire suggestion is useless.
Nirahz Nirahz is saying the entire suggestion is way too OP.
was boasting about the item being over-powered but now can't come up with scenarios you can use it in.
Decide what the actual shit you wanna say. Don't half ass topics, and if you do want to half ass topics then just up-vote or down-vote the suggestion and go on with your merry minecraft days.
👏👏👏

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear Andeh, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reasons:

• I think the price is fair.
  • There will be lots of opportunities to use this.

Square

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Players that are not good at pearl clutching could use this.
Other very good reason
and the other great reason
Nice 3 reasons.

Well imma ignore the fact that you didnt even mention 2

Pearl clutching?????
You dumb bro? You gotta place this before even teleporting. Also you have only 45 seconds. And how are you gonna do this to replace pearl clutching?
Also new players will know throw a pearl rather than fly just before a clutch situation place the endermite egg and then start running or whatever.p

Then its 6 emeralds. I'd rather buy dia sword and pots and diamond armor or pearls and pots with my next 6 rather than a checkpoint that I have to place thay wont even last a minute.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Great item idea, but in my opinion still not for BedWars. Takes away any risk if you just have the item. Want to go for a bed, but they have obi, whoops back you go with 1 click. Messed up? There you go, you get taken back.
In my opinion it takes away the risk you have to take to actually win something and it's just more like an 'oopsie I messed up' button, so everyone will use this item in case they mess up and just want to go back.

I'd say no and deny the suggestion but I'll just leave it open to see what others have to say about it for now. Maybe change my mind but I doubt I will see any benefit from this item in BedWars, it fits more as an item in Extreme SkyWars.