Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Teleport Egg

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Teleport Egg

Description:
People have been recently requesting "Bridge Egg" from Hypixel because they felt inspired by some YouTube video and felt like the same item should be added to Jartex.
I think this item is a very original idea (originating to Hypixel only)
So I thought that we should come up with our own ideas / items.

Item : Teleport Egg.
Cost : 6 Emeralds.
Mechanism : Once you buy the Teleport Egg, you will get an Endermite Egg named "Teleport Egg", you can right click that Endermite to place it anywhere you'd like, the Endermite will NOT move.

Once you place your Endermite Egg, the slot where you had Endermite Egg in your inventory will become an Sheep Egg named "Teleport (Right Click)".

If you right click your Sheep Egg namely "Teleport (Right Click)", you will be teleported to the location of the Endermite that you placed a while ago. Just sounds like a Ninja type of item to me where you can juke people, jump in void and teleport to a safe location, break someone's bed and retreat etc.

NOTE : Once you right click the teleporter, you'll be teleported in 2 seconds instead of Instant Teleportation.
NOTE : The Endermite and your egg will despawn in 45 seconds. (That means your egg will go to waste after 45 seconds) - It's a one time use item.
NOTE : Enemies can kill your Endermite.

In a nutshell : Enderpearl but better and cooler.
(Also just for the people calling this item very OP, ngl people would rarely use it, since it's already 4+ Emeralds, it's an end-game item, + We don't have any Invisible Potions which would actually be OP because of the low price and high performance - Looking at those this item is like, nothing, specially when it's only valid for 45 seconds only)

FAQs :
Q1 : If I die before teleporting, what will happen?
A1 : Rip your egg, you can no longer use the Teleport Egg as the Endermite and the Egg in your inventory will simply disappear.

Q2 : What if someone puts the egg in their enderchest such that the egg they get is permanent?
A2 : The egg will spawn a Sheep. (Since it's a Sheep Egg and is out of use - If they can make it disappear with the Endermite no matter where the egg is, that's obviously better)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A very original item suggested by the god Andeh Andeh himself, must be added.

Extra Information:
-rep JartexNetwork if it doesn't get added :D

We can adjust the times of the egg to our liking aswell, it doesn't have to be 45 seconds, it can be higher or lower after some testing.

Please don't leak where I got the idea from, thanks

Last edited:

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
I like the idea+No way of mods saying JaRtEx Is A UnIqUe SeRvEr we cant add items from other servers

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Great suggestion! The pros as well as the cons of the item are explained well. For example, players can't just put it at their base and teleport whenever trap triggers, they'll need to forge a strategy and synchronize with time all while selecting a good place to hide the egg.
+1

G

Gusto

In a nutshell : Enderpearl but better and cooler.
far from that, This might be OP item for its price and I have a bad feeling about new bedwars gameplay after they add this (if they added it)
so that is huge -1 from me.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
+1 We need you GOD Andeh Andeh

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Andeh

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
far from that, This might be OP item for its price and I have a bad feeling about new bedwars gameplay after they add this (if they added it)
so that is huge -1 from me.
It's a suggestion, they can deny that if they feel like, accept it if it sounds good, add it in another gamemode they think it's suitable for :)

Last edited: