Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Survival Games Mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLMPlayz

IGN
Verake
Minecraft Username:
Midax_EXE​

What is your suggestion's title?
Survival Games Mode?​

Suggestion Details:
I think there should be a Survival Games mode like Hypixel's "Blitz SG". Kind of like this, with a few changes (kind of like skywars). (There is a video linked so you see how it works).
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFFpWmUJEpY

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help bring a mode that people can have fun and enjoy.​

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
man tf u mean im 5? fucking 13 year old, and dont FUCKING tell me ur not 13, its legit in you bio
I'm 13, so? Is it even Relevant? Also You are literally a 5 year old clown being pure shitty and mad about others opinions. Plus the fact I actually believe you are a shitty 5 year old kid is because You can't even type properly + don't have common sense. Just grow up for once.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
didnt i say "NO FURTHER REPLIES" you cunt
So? You really think that by being a clown and trash talking to people for no reason and then later saying "NO FURTHER REPLIES" will make the people not response to your shitty dogshit message? You are the actual shitty 5 year old cunt in this situation.

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
You can just ignore my message if you don't care, I didn't say you MUST read my messages. Did I? You are the one who should take your shitty comments and shove them up your ass. Kid's legit blind, How Many times do I have to mention that I was just sharing "my" opinion and you don't have to MUST agree to it. I'm the mistake to my parents? You're literally the biggest mistake to your parents. They paid for your school etc and You still don't know how to type, talk common sense and spell grammar. Especially being blind. And What do you mean by "NO FURTHER COMMENTS" . Do you think you literally trash talking to people for no reason then saying "NO FURTHER COMMENTS" Will prevent them from responsing to your shitty behavior? Keep the shit up clown 🤡
shush. here are 6 words so ok

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
shush. here are 6 words so ok
Lmao, finally taking a chill pill for once. Like liste, I'm not in the mood to argue. The arguments is literally leading to nothing ._. I disagree with you and you disagree with me, Nothing really to do about it

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Copying other servers (not hypixel)
Not sure really seems like uhc to me, if its different than UHC then ill just watch the video

frogontom

IGN
frogontom
I understand you, It's a fun gamemode but it's still copied and for some reason JartexNetwork don't add Copied stuffs. Probably because JartexNetwork want's to be original.
+1 Ita a nice game mode and i think jartex should add it because even tho it's implementation is in other server it's the same with all the games many server have the games which jartex already has so it's not what you call copying if jartex just copies map and everything it is copying it can make minor differences and tweaks to the game mode and add it as a new gamemode

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1 Ita a nice game mode and i think jartex should add it because even tho it's implementation is in other server it's the same with all the games many server have the games which jartex already has so it's not what you call copying if jartex just copies map and everything it is copying it can make minor differences and tweaks to the game mode and add it as a new gamemode
Say that to the JartexNetwork Management team, JartexNetwork since the beginning has been trying to be original instead of implementing other servers features aka copying. Nothing to really do about it :|

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Neutral
Copying other servers (not hypixel)
Not sure really seems like uhc to me, if its different than UHC then ill just watch the video
Well lolguy it’s basically hungry games. We love SG on team mg, but it wouldn’t get players just like UHC that had a max of 50 players a day.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Midax_EXE​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.