Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Survival Games Mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLMPlayz

IGN
Verake
Minecraft Username:
Midax_EXE​

What is your suggestion's title?
Survival Games Mode?​

Suggestion Details:
I think there should be a Survival Games mode like Hypixel's "Blitz SG". Kind of like this, with a few changes (kind of like skywars). (There is a video linked so you see how it works).
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFFpWmUJEpY

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help bring a mode that people can have fun and enjoy.​

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Obviously you are acting chill here since this thread is public and everyone can see your messages but don't think trash talking in private doesn't mean you are safe.
It kinda does lol nothing happened to me fam

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Ur so rude fam chill that's just toxic he saw a good mode on another server and wanted to see it on jartex cuz he likes playing on jartex and wants it to be better so much that he went through the effort of making a forums account and suggesting it so yea chill out and grow up bro
oom, Ad3n always does this, he talks shit over good suggestions, cuz he has nothing better to do in life

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Obviously you are acting chill here since this thread is public and everyone can see your messages but don't think trash talking in private doesn't mean you are safe.
man who tf r u to talk like this to everyone, tbh i feel bad for you cuz ur parents probably didnt give you enough attention, plus oom is a chill guy XD, tf u saying. Lemme guess ,u got that great reportor rank by reporting anyone for anything, like man get a life, no 1 wants to be your friend. AND DONT FUCKING TALK LIKE THAT TO OOM. fr there are some cunts and idiots in this world, you dont know it ,untill you meet ppl like Ad3n, you have no friends irl nor in mc, are you happy with your trash talking? does it bring you joy in life? (these arent questions, do not respond because you dont deserve to talk to a person like me or oom),
as a good friend of mine said:
"NO FURTHER RESPONCES"

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
oom, Ad3n always does this, he talks shit over good suggestions, cuz he has nothing better to do in life
Another biased person, Great! I'm just sharing my opinions ok? Plus JartexNetwork doesn't add other servers feature/doesn't copy other servers feature. SG is not Originated from Hypixel doesn't mean JartexNetwork will add it since the other servers already have the feature aka copying which JartexNetwork doesn't do. As I mentioned before, It's "my opinion" , It's fine if you don't agree. it's not written anywhere that you have to always agree with my opinion. If your still stubborn about it, Stay mad.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
man who tf r u to talk like this to everyone, tbh i feel bad for you cuz ur parents probably didnt give you enough attention, plus oom is a chill guy XD, tf u saying. Lemme guess ,u got that great reportor rank by reporting anyone for anything, like man get a life, no 1 wants to be your friend. AND DONT FUCKING TALK LIKE THAT TO OOM. fr there are some cunts and idiots in this world, you dont know it ,untill you meet ppl like Ad3n, you have no friends irl nor in mc, are you happy with your trash talking? does it bring you joy in life? (these arent questions, do not respond because you dont deserve to talk to a person like me or oom),
as a good friend of mine said:
"NO FURTHER RESPONCES"
Keep being biased, I treated him like garbage since he made a bad copied suggestion. It's also stated in the JartexNetwork forums to not make copied suggestion. Such as- Suggesting something which is already in other servers. Also I'm just sharing "my opinion" and in my opinion that's a bad idea. If you are still gonna trash talk like a loser, keep it up! No one fucking cares, and the fact you treat people like trash OVER people just sharing "their opinion" is completely unnacceptable. Grow up šŸ¤”

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Also quick question, Are you 5? How is Oom a "cool" guy when he literally trash talked like a clown in Discord DMS plus Half of your sentences didn't even make sense so for god sake grow up and learn how to talk.

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Another biased person, Great! I'm just sharing my opinions ok? Plus JartexNetwork doesn't add other servers feature/doesn't copy other servers feature. SG is not Originated from Hypixel doesn't mean JartexNetwork will add it since the other servers already have the feature aka copying which JartexNetwork doesn't do. As I mentioned before, It's "my opinion" , It's fine if you don't agree. it's not written anywhere that you have to always agree with my opinion. If your still stubborn about it, Stay mad.
didnt i say "NO FURTHER REPLIES" you cunt

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Also quick question, Are you 5? How is Oom a "cool" guy when he literally trash talked like a clown in Discord DMS plus Half of your sentences didn't even make sense so for god sake grow up and learn how to talk.
man tf u mean im 5? fucking 13 year old, and dont FUCKING tell me ur not 13, its legit in you bio

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Keep being biased, I treated him like garbage since he made a bad copied suggestion. It's also stated in the JartexNetwork forums to not make copied suggestion. Such as- Suggesting something which is already in other servers. Also I'm just sharing "my opinion" and in my opinion that's a bad idea. If you are still gonna trash talk like a loser, keep it up! No one fucking cares, and the fact you treat people like trash OVER people just sharing "their opinion" is completely unnacceptable. Grow up šŸ¤”
dont you get it? no one cares about your shitty opinion, take ur shitty comments and shove them up ur ass, i would have said , shove them up ur parents ass, but i believe that your parents do not want ur shit just like me, find some 1 else do annoy
NO FURTHER COMMENTS!

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
dont you get it? no one cares about your shitty opinion, take ur shitty comments and shove them up ur ass, i would have said , shove them up ur parents ass, but i believe that your parents do not want ur shit just like me, find some 1 else do annoy
NO FURTHER COMMENTS!
You can just ignore my message if you don't care, I didn't say you MUST read my messages. Did I? You are the one who should take your shitty comments and shove them up your ass. Kid's legit blind, How Many times do I have to mention that I was just sharing "my" opinion and you don't have to MUST agree to it. I'm the mistake to my parents? You're literally the biggest mistake to your parents. They paid for your school etc and You still don't know how to type, talk common sense and spell grammar. Especially being blind. And What do you mean by "NO FURTHER COMMENTS" . Do you think you literally trash talking to people for no reason then saying "NO FURTHER COMMENTS" Will prevent them from responsing to your shitty behavior? Keep the shit up clown šŸ¤”

Status
Not open for further replies.