Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Survival Games Mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLMPlayz

IGN
Verake
Minecraft Username:
Midax_EXE​

What is your suggestion's title?
Survival Games Mode?​

Suggestion Details:
I think there should be a Survival Games mode like Hypixel's "Blitz SG". Kind of like this, with a few changes (kind of like skywars). (There is a video linked so you see how it works).
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFFpWmUJEpY

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help bring a mode that people can have fun and enjoy.​

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Ur so rude fam chill that's just toxic he saw a good mode on another server and wanted to see it on jartex cuz he likes playing on jartex and wants it to be better so much that he went through the effort of making a forums account and suggesting it so yea chill out and grow up bro
First of all, You should be the one who grows up since, JartexNetwork normally doesn't copy other servers features. JartexNetwork is trying to be original. Second of all, He went through the effort of making a forums account and suggesting it doesn't mean his suggestion should 100% get accepted and others opinions doesn't matter.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
First of all, You should be the one who grows up since, JartexNetwork normally doesn't copy other servers features. JartexNetwork is trying to be original. Second of all, He went through the effort of making a forums account and suggesting it doesn't mean his suggestion should 100% get accepted and others opinions doesn't matter.
I didn't say you should grow up because the suggestion isn't copied, I said grow up because you replied to him like a kid.

I didn't say it should get accepted I said he should be treated well and with respect even if you don't agree with him and want to say -1 just say it like a grown up. No need to call his suggestion garbage that's just embarrassing.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I didn't say you should grow up because the suggestion isn't copied, I said grow up because you replied to him like a kid.

I didn't say it should get accepted I said he should be treated well and with respect even if you don't agree with him and want to say -1 just say it like a grown up. No need to call his suggestion garbage that's just embarrassing.
You are the kid here. First of all, you couldn't even explain what you meant. Second of all, You are completely biased since you said- he should be treated "well" , His suggestion is LITERALLY copied. Third of all, I called his suggestion "garbage" since the thing he suggested is literally copied from other servers and JartexNetwork is trying to be original and not a copied cash grabbed server. You're the one whose embarrassing your ownself by saying stuff which doesn't make sense and is completely biased. And the Funniest part is that YOU COULDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEANT 🤣

Last edited:

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
You are the kid here. First of all, you couldn't even explain what you meant. Second of all, You are completely biased since you said- he should be treated "well" , His suggestion is LITERALLY copied. Third of all, I called his suggestion "garbage" since the thing he suggested is literally copied from other servers and JartexNetwork is trying to be original and not a copied cash grabbed server. You're the one whose embarrassing your ownself by saying stuff which doesn't make sense and is completely biased. And the Funniest part is that YOU COULDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEANT 🤣
there is just no point arguing with u so yea man sure whatever u say

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
there is just no point arguing with u so yea man sure whatever u say
Says the person who started the argument first by disagreeing with others opinions. I'm just sharing my opinion, there's no such thing called you can't express your own opinions or everyone must agree with your opinion. In my opinion, it's a garbage suggestion since he is suggesting a thing which other servers already have so basically copying. And JartexNetwork doesn't copy other servers feature and trying to be it's own thing aka Original. The most funniest part is you started a dumb argument for no reason and through out it you were completely biased. Very Hilarious is that you started a dumb argument and at last you lost patience on proving your point which 100% didn't even make sense and the Most Pathetic part is YOU couldn't even explain what you meant, There's no point arguing with kids like you 🤡

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Says the person who started the argument first by disagreeing with others opinions. I'm just sharing my opinion, there's no such thing called you can't express your own opinions or everyone must agree with your opinion. In my opinion, it's a garbage suggestion since he is suggesting a thing which other servers already have so basically copying. And JartexNetwork doesn't copy other servers feature and trying to be it's own thing aka Original. The most funniest part is you started a dumb argument for no reason and through out it you were completely biased. Very Hilarious is that you started a dumb argument and at last you lost patience on proving your point which 100% didn't even make sense and the Most Pathetic part is YOU couldn't even explain what you meant 🤡
yea u should be recieving a discord msg in a few seconds cuz im tired of talking respectfully with u and what i wanna say might get me suspended :)

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
yea u should be recieving a discord msg in a few seconds cuz im tired of talking respectfully with u and what i wanna say might get me suspended :)
Talking "Respectfully" . Is arguing with someone called "Respectfully" talking? Are you 5?

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Talking "Respectfully" . Is arguing with someone called "Respectfully" talking? Are you 5?
u replied to the discord msg so i assume u saw it. that discord msg is the opposite of talking respectfully :) and although talking with u has been a struggle, all my msgs here on forums so far has been polite and chill :)

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
u replied to the discord msg so i assume u saw it. that discord msg is the opposite of talking respectfully :) and although talking with u has been a struggle, all my msgs here on forums so far has been polite and chill :)
Obviously you are acting chill here since this thread is public and everyone can see your messages but don't think trash talking in private doesn't mean you are safe.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MLMPlayz

MLMPlayz

IGN
Verake
Well hypixel didnt invented SG anyway so I think its fine. And to everyone who supports my idea, thank you. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.