Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Suggestion Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Suggestion Votes​

Suggestion Details:
So before i get into this, i would like to say that it was already suggested and denied, but my idea is entirely different than the one AutumnBomb1111 AutumnBomb1111 and i made in the past​
Pretty much many people are aware that my suggestions are constantly being downvote targetted, because i just sent a link only once, so what's my point then?​
Well if people want to downvote it, they will get this popup saying:​
(Instead of the trash can, it should be like or dislike)​
They will be forced to type out a reason why is it downvoted/upvoted​
Here's another 2 ideas (either one of those, or both can be implemented):​
1. The author should be able to check who downvoted/upvoted AFTER a certain staff accepts/denies it, which will​
not create drama in the thread​
2. Team Suggestion Members and SrMod+, should be the only ones able to check who downvoted/upvoted whilst it is pending or denied/accepted, and will have perms to remove votes​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will be useful for me because there is a bunch of children downvote targeting me repeatedly​

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115 hmmm​
thanks for downvote targetting lmao​

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lolguy376​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Implementing a feature so users have to input an answer to downvote/upvote a suggestion isn't necessary, since those users who really do want to provide their opinion will do so either ways in the comments, therefore it would just force them to input a 2nd opinion in cases like these ones. Though you had a good intention.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.