Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Suggestion Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Suggestion Votes​

Suggestion Details:
So before i get into this, i would like to say that it was already suggested and denied, but my idea is entirely different than the one AutumnBomb1111 AutumnBomb1111 and i made in the past​
Pretty much many people are aware that my suggestions are constantly being downvote targetted, because i just sent a link only once, so what's my point then?​
Well if people want to downvote it, they will get this popup saying:​
(Instead of the trash can, it should be like or dislike)​
They will be forced to type out a reason why is it downvoted/upvoted​
Here's another 2 ideas (either one of those, or both can be implemented):​
1. The author should be able to check who downvoted/upvoted AFTER a certain staff accepts/denies it, which will​
not create drama in the thread​
2. Team Suggestion Members and SrMod+, should be the only ones able to check who downvoted/upvoted whilst it is pending or denied/accepted, and will have perms to remove votes​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will be useful for me because there is a bunch of children downvote targeting me repeatedly​

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115 hmmm​
thanks for downvote targetting lmao​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
but with 22 pages of suggestions that seems incredibly inefficient too
majority of forums users that suggest something wont even know that removing a downvote/upvote exists but alright once again thanks for both the reply and feedback i guess

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1, the upvote button is all about making voting easier, providing a compulsory reason is just making it harder and as nirahz said people would just bypass it. The only reason I see you wanting this to happen is you cuz you getting mass downvoted, and I don't think changing the whole system and making it inconvenient for the rest of the people just so your issue can be resolved (which I doubt this will), is very selfish if anything.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I see you wanting this to happen is you cuz you getting mass downvoted, and I don't think changing the whole system and making it inconvenient for the rest of the people just so your issue can be resolved (which I doubt this will), is very selfish if anything.
what other reason did you expect? literally you all want me to get pissed off and use my posts as rioting and not get punished for them (jartex allows to riot using my posts but not other's)

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
what other reason did you expect? literally you all want me to get pissed off and use my posts as rioting and not get punished for them (jartex allows to riot using my posts but not other's)
Thats a you problem, not ours. A better idea would be to do the same thing youtube did, ability hide the amount of upvotes/downvotes .

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
consider reading this lmao, just no
Your solution isn't practical at all and quite selfish, vote remains -1 also I dont get why that is a bad idea 🤷‍♂️ I dont understand why you mentioned roda being ceo or whatever

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Well, imo this will atleast stop suggestions from being denied for negative feedback for no reason because the feedback will be viewable, however, it just seems like a inconvenience. Most of the time, the reasons for downvotes are stated by some players in the comments anyways, it is up to team suggestions to determine whether the negative feedback being provided has a valid reason or not, + it would just be much better to add a rule for this sort of stuff so only the ones responsible for their misbehavior are effected.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Well, imo this will atleast stop suggestions from being denied for negative feedback for no reason because the feedback will be viewable, however, it just seems like a inconvenience. Most of the time, the reasons for downvotes are stated by some players in the comments anyways, it is up to team suggestions to determine whether the negative feedback being provided has a valid reason or not, + it would just be much better to add a rule for this sort of stuff so only the ones responsible for their misbehavior are effected.
i was thinking about making it as a rule, tho i thought people would just go on discord and say ''LOLGUY MADE A SUGGESTION TO MAKE DOWNVOTE TARGETTING PUNISHABLE'' and people would've gone left and right harassing me anywhere where they could, and then they would downvote target like right now (not the people that actually gave a reason for -1)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+ i took a risk and made this, it wasn't downvote targetted for the first 2 or 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.