Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Suggestion Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Suggestion Votes​

Suggestion Details:
So before i get into this, i would like to say that it was already suggested and denied, but my idea is entirely different than the one AutumnBomb1111 AutumnBomb1111 and i made in the past​
Pretty much many people are aware that my suggestions are constantly being downvote targetted, because i just sent a link only once, so what's my point then?​
Well if people want to downvote it, they will get this popup saying:​
(Instead of the trash can, it should be like or dislike)​
They will be forced to type out a reason why is it downvoted/upvoted​
Here's another 2 ideas (either one of those, or both can be implemented):​
1. The author should be able to check who downvoted/upvoted AFTER a certain staff accepts/denies it, which will​
not create drama in the thread​
2. Team Suggestion Members and SrMod+, should be the only ones able to check who downvoted/upvoted whilst it is pending or denied/accepted, and will have perms to remove votes​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will be useful for me because there is a bunch of children downvote targeting me repeatedly​

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115 hmmm​
thanks for downvote targetting lmao​

Last edited:

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Nice idea, can prevent people from downvoting without any proper reason.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Give this message a clever reaction and you got an upvote ⬆️

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
If you don't wanna be dislike bombed then maybe we should just do like YT and remove downvotes all together so your feelings don't get hurt 😉

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If you don't wanna be dislike bombed then maybe we should just do like YT and remove downvotes all together so your feelings don't get hurt 😉
yeah totally, now all we need is roda to become CEO of forums and thats the cherry on the top
in simple words, no

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
yeah totally, now all we need is roda to become CEO of forums and thats the cherry on the top
in simple words, no
Omg your fast I mean it makes sense, since you no life everything Jartex

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
i disagree on this, i think it's inefficient and players should have the freedom to vote in whatever way they want to. players will use this to type "asduvyuvyas d uyfawehawd yguhwad vuawdgv" or something regardless, so it doesn't really serve much use. besides, it'll only create drama afterwards

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
t'll only create drama afterwards
idk if you read this but okay
anyways if you were talking about discord then yes, but the only person who does that is myself (once again yes im admitting)
if you were talking about forums, then no, because as i said, you would not be able to check who voted whilst it is pending, they would be able to check once it is denied/accepted/other
players will use this to type "asduvyuvyas d uyfawehawd yguhwad vuawdgv"
you know that they are not forced to upvote or downvote right? replying to a suggestion exists, and that's what only people who downvote target me would do (e.g. redorian, masri etc)

anyways thanks for the feedback

and once again this suggestion is getting downvote targeted (not by you)

Attachments

• image_2022-01-03_163849.png
    image_2022-01-03_163849.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 9
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+ i've suggested 2 ideas, and you replied to 1 and completely ignored the 2nd one (this with srmods and team suggestions members being able to check votes)

and this is now getting mass downvote targeted lmao

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
i didn't ignore any point, i still stand by what I say though. being able to check afterwards will lead to unnecessary arguments, even though those arguments might not be taking place in the comment section of the suggestion concerned.
you know that they are not forced to upvote or downvote right? replying to a suggestion exists
i do know this, but that does not mean you should make it more difficult for them to utilise the up- and downvote feature.. after all, replies don't really matter as much, I usually judge if a suggestion is worth reading by checking the votes before clicking on it, but that could just be me

i understand the frustration of getting targeted on the forums, but I personally don't believe this is the way to stop that, as the people targeting you will still mass downvote, inputting reasons like "I don't like this guy" or something. yes, this could be prevented by having team suggestions filter through the replies submitted with the votes and picking out the toxic ones, but with 22 pages of suggestions that seems incredibly inefficient too, on top of the most obvious issue: not giving players the freedom to do what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.