Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[STAFF] Natty_Sword , Ban my account EazyPeazy003

Status
Not open for further replies.

EazyPeazy003

Natty_Sword directly ban my account then i create another account by adding zero's in my EazyPeazy account, just check the screenshot below for the names ive created. The reason why I Created this Alts today , because I want to ask natty_Sword why he ban my account for alts that was hacking even I don't use hacking. I don't ever Hack on my account and I also vote to this server daily. and now I lost my keys all of it.
Check His Reasons below in the screenshot, [staff]Natty_Sword. I don't know about his reasons like Hacking alts, Ban for evading and especially his reason is Go away kid! ??
I don't Ever Hacks, I don't scam and I don't know about your talking about Hacking alts.

~~~~I hope I'll be Unban because I love to play to this server and to vote to this Server daily

Attachments

• Minecraft_ 1.15.2 4_10_2020 11_08_24 AM.png
    Minecraft_ 1.15.2 4_10_2020 11_08_24 AM.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 12
  • natty_sword _ Punishments _ JartexNetwork - Google Chrome 4_10_2020 11_11_47 AM.png
    natty_sword _ Punishments _ JartexNetwork - Google Chrome 4_10_2020 11_11_47 AM.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 12

SummerBoi

Donator
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
You were banned for hacking and then banned on multiple alt accounts for ban evading. Appeal for your ban with the link provided above

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Hello, EazyPeazy003

I've banned you because you've been hacking on multiple different alt accounts, once I banned your main which was supplying all the alts, you repeated came back on more alts, which is the 'Ban Evading' ones.​

Only way you're getting unbanned is by making a appeal here -> https://jartexnetwork.com/form/4/select

Kind regards,
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.