Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP /Staff message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
There's already multiple ways players can context staff members, and the ones that don't troll around and go through the effort and typing /staff and stating the problem to them usually get their answer. I can see this getting spammed, with how small the staff team is at the moment compared to the sheer amount of players that are online

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
There's already multiple ways players can context staff members, and the ones that don't troll around and go through the effort and typing /staff and stating the problem to them usually get their answer. I can see this getting spammed, with how small the staff team is at the moment compared to the sheer amount of players that are online
Totally can agree with this. There are many ways to contact staff members already and this can be easily abused.

zDrq

+1
Very useful if your on a winstreak and there's a hacker
IGN - zdrqs
LEVEL 31 On Minigames
DISCORD - zdrqs#1265
RANK - Iron
GOAL - Moderator

Kr1sk0

That would be good or something like this for reporting players for cheat, griefing or scamming other players

sepehr123

Addicted Member
+1
its necessary for staff to communicate easier as the jartex network is a big server with high amount of players it will be a usefull improvement for the staff team
Thanks.

IGN
ArrowFighter333
+1 I like this here are the reasons:
1) its fast
2) to prevent spam make a cooldown
3) when more players online cheaters can be more hidden giving them a way to bhop on more and more people

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello SanadBilleh,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion.​
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo