Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

spam auto kick is too strict in my opinion

Darksideoreo

IGN
Darksideoreo
Hi i love this server because theres no lag and theres always players to play with. I must mention though that i was kicked about 30 times last night because i kept sending messages and tpaccepts, i did not repeat any messages or annoy anyone; no one told me to stop spamming. I try to slow down on the chats but i have about 5 players at a time asking me for things :D its a very fun server but i just keep getting kicked

PS: a couple other players complained about being kicked over and over too

thank you for reading.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Great suggestion but I think it's here to keep server less laggy

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Darksideoreo

Darksideoreo

IGN
Darksideoreo
Great suggestion but I think it's here to keep server less laggy
Awesome. I'm not getting kicked anymore, thank you. I realize it makes the server less lagy but a simple chat blocker that lasts 10 seconds if you r chatting too much would help just as much. The newer versions, (although my laptop is fast and gets 300 fps max settings) It takes a reasonably long time to load after getting kicked.

P.S: (when any person is kicked the server lags less LOL)
P.S.S: you could state somewhere at spawn or in the chat the actual amount of seconds you must wait between messages so you wont get kicked
P.S.S.S: most of the survival world /pw shops are completely empty or almost empty. If an admin could update or add new /pw warp shops??
P.S.S.S.S: more questions... It would prevent many many players from getting tp killed and some of them that leave the server will stay. This would be the case because when people tp you to an area with pvp enabled it doesnt give you any warning so if a player is in the emarald world for example it will state {player} wants you to teleport to them in the Emerald World. OR {player} wants you to teleport to them in the PVP arena. Or you could just put on the teleport alerts: PVP ENABLED or PVP DISABLED. The second thing is Many players especially the good ones that spend a lot of time playing have multiple bases, I think it would be wonderful and help show that Jartex network is the best server if players were allowed to set 2 homes. Although i am aware that you can set a clan home, but to be able to have a clan spawn point and 2 set-homes is something a lot of players want. I'm so sorry for typing so much, but there's 3 more small things. It would also result in less people rage quitting if there was a /back so that players can pick up their lost items after dying. Secondly, there should be more spaces in the clan member limit, i had to kick some players in order to invite new ones. With only 9 spaces i feel like my neighborhood/army is pretty small lol. Annnddd hopefully one day i can be admin, I loved my moderator and admin positions on my old clans sniper server for TeknoMW3 (nowadays plutonium IW5 is more popular) and i was very responsible, liked, and productive. im liked by many players and i play at different hours almost every day. This is not my actual staff application but I wanted to say those things. :) :) :)

thanks so much, & happy Halloween,
-Darksideoreo

Last edited:

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Great decision same as alyan alyan
Q