Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I would like to talk about JartexNetwork's new SkyWars. In my opinion, the old-school skywars were 100% better.

Do you agree with me in some things?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninguart

This is a really important thing I would like to talk about. It is about Jartex SkyWars. I have a lot of things to say about it.
-----------ANTICHEAT----------------
The anti-cheat on the server sucks. In my opinion, it is even useless to record hackers, because in another round there will be another hacker, and I have a really bad internet to upload with, and it would take like 3 hours to upload a 30-second video.
----------CHEST LOOT----------------
This chest loot 100% sucks. In middle, there is a 100% chance, that you will get OP items af, for example thorns 5 chestplate, which is even impossible to get in normal Minecraft, then punch 2 bow, where people can easily throw anyone in the void. I don't also like the fire-aspect II thing, because when you'll get sworded by fire aspect II sword and you don't have any water or fire resistance it sucks, because the fire lasts TOO long. I would rather add a fire aspect I sword, that would be absolutely enough.
Another thing is the sharpness swords. It is just bad, because some players have an axe with sharpness 2, or probably 3, and some others have got a sword with sharpness 5.
Do you think it is fair? I don't think so, because when you have 3 and 5, 3 < 5, so the sharpness 5 sword is 100% better than the axe with sharpness 3.
Just fix these items by yourself, I wouldn't rather writing other items that are overpowered af.
---------LOOT DROPS----------------
I don't even know what this thing is, it is something that in middle it will drop an ender-chest with some overpowered items af, as I wrote in the previous thing.
------------PVP---------------------------
The PVP thing is so bad. When you'll hit someone with a normal hand, it will knockback 'em like 3 blocks away, so you can't get him into the combo, the knockback is bad too, but I like the pvp system, it isn't that bad like I think.
--------------MAPS---------------------
I liked the old school maps af. It was really easy to get into the middle and then kill someone. But now, you need like 20 blocks to get into the middle, but still, someone will knock you off with a snowball, and you don't have any pearls or something else to save with, one thing possible is clutching, which is almost impossible when you are in the middle of the building. It is hard to orientate where the players are and the "trees" made by the stained clays on one map, it is literally hard to hit him, you will possibly fall.
-------------BRAINS--------------------
I don't like the brains system too much, in old-school you just killed the player and got a brain, now there is like a 20% chance of getting brains.

That would be everything, I hope something will be fixed in another updates, because I don't like the present SkyWars now.
R.I.P :c

xSensacion

IGN
xSensacion
To be honest its not even that bad but I definitely agree with some things you said.

ANTICHEAT
Anticheat is decent and it does work, yeah I got banned several times for no reason but I can say that it bans or kicks most of the hackers I see In my game

CHEST LOOT
Chest loot imo is great and balanced, skywars is a game where in mid you get better items I don't see whats wrong with that. those items you are more likely to find when people vote for extreme mode and yeah, as the name says, it has extreme items. The epic chest in the middle can change the whole match around as you might get an crazy overpowered item and that's ok, I agree about the fire aspect 2 as it is a little bit overpowered but sharp 3 vs fire aspect 2 that's most likely to get the other person dead unless they know what they are doing and hotkeying to it every bit

PVP
Thea pvp system is pretty good and I disagree about the 3 blocks thing, its more like 1>3 but not always 3

MAPS
Yeah the maps are a bit weird and I personally think they should make them a little bit plainer-ish, without so many objects to stop your momentum and make the place have less space for pvp but if they don't I wouldn't care that much cause they are fine now

BRAINS
The brain system is a move from the developers of the game to make you play more so you can have more like cages, kits etc and im fine with that

I don't agree that the old skywars were better because of the chest balancing and op kits people had to win easier...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Ninguart

To be honest its not even that bad but I definitely agree with some things you said.

ANTICHEAT
Anticheat is decent and it does work, yeah I got banned several times for no reason but I can say that it bans or kicks most of the hackers I see In my game

CHEST LOOT
Chest loot imo is great and balanced, skywars is a game where in mid you get better items I don't see whats wrong with that. those items you are more likely to find when people vote for extreme mode and yeah, as the name says, it has extreme items. The epic chest in the middle can change the whole match around as you might get a crazy overpowered item and that's ok, I agree about the fire aspect 2 as it is a little bit overpowered but sharp 3 vs fire aspect 2 that's most likely to get the other person dead unless they know what they are doing and hotkeying to it every bit

PVP
The pvp system is pretty good and I disagree about the 3 blocks thing, it's more like 1>3 but not always 3

MAPS
Yeah the maps are a bit weird and I personally think they should make them a little bit plainer-ish, without so many objects to stop your momentum and make the place have less space for pvp but if they don't I wouldn't care that much cause they are fine now

BRAINS
The brain system is a move from the developers of the game to make you play more so you can have more like cages, kits, etc and I'm fine with that

I don't agree that the old skywars were better because of the chest balancing and op kits people had to win easier...

I agree with some things right there.
But with some, I don't agree with you. I don't agree with the chest loot. Now, it is just protection 5 and thorns 5, which is op and unbalanced af. The warrior kit that had full iron was pretty op in the old skywars, but everyone could get that, and there were just iron helmet and iron chest plate, then leather leggings and leather boots. I agree with your middle opinion, but I don't agree that in middle there should be 100 times better items than in the normal chest loot.

Anticheat isn't even decent, if I would give a rating to the anti-cheat I would give it 3/10 because sometimes it is blocking hackers, but sometimes it isn't, and sometimes it is even banning legit players.

Maps are currently fine, but the older ones were better, I know that they had worser design than these ones, but middle is so far away and when you try to bridge to the middle, there is a 80% chance that some1 will throw you in the void.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I agree with some things right there.
But with some, I don't agree with you. I don't agree with the chest loot. Now, it is just protection 5 and thorns 5, which is op and unbalanced af. The warrior kit that had full iron was pretty op in the old skywars, but everyone could get that, and there were just iron helmet and iron chest plate, then leather leggings and leather boots. I agree with your middle opinion, but I don't agree that in middle there should be 100 times better items than in the normal chest loot.

Anticheat isn't even decent, if I would give a rating to the anti-cheat I would give it 3/10 because sometimes it is blocking hackers, but sometimes it isn't, and sometimes it is even banning legit players.

Maps are currently fine, but the older ones were better, I know that they had worser design than these ones, but middle is so far away and when you try to bridge to the middle, there is a 80% chance that some1 will throw you in the void.

Maps:
The middle is at max 15 blocks to be placed (from your island - in between island - middle), and 15 blocks is the highest amount of blocks you'd have to place to safely jump to the middle. Which is perfectly fine in my opinion, would be fun to have some maps that require just a few blocks, but that's just a fun addon and not a needed change.

Items:
Protection 5? There is not a single piece of Protection 5 in the game anymore. There used to be, for like 3 days at max, then it got removed and rebalanced.

The loot in mid is indeed better then the loot on your own island, but not 100 times better as you state, you might find some insane items (for example in the SkyCrate, which is only there in Extreme Mode). But did you know that after the first refill (which by the way only takes I think 3 minutes) the chests on your island will have the same loot as the middle had previously. If you don't want to play the rush game, you can play the waiting game, it's just simple as that.

Chest items are way more balanced than the old SkyWars, you can disagree all you want, but statistically it is. You get atleast a few pieces of gear and a weapon at your starter island which makes the game way less kit2win or RNG.

Anti Cheat:
About the AntiCheat, yeah it for sure has it's flaws, but it has been improved compared to the old one.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
I hate the old skywars, it sucks , that's one of the reason why i left jartex in the past before
but maybe i agree with the map, the new skywars needs more map

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Ninguart

Maps:
The middle is at max 15 blocks to be placed (from your island - in between island - middle), and 15 blocks is the highest amount of blocks you'd have to place to safely jump to the middle. Which is perfectly fine in my opinion, would be fun to have some maps that require just a few blocks, but that's just a fun addon and not a needed change.

Items:
Protection 5? There is not a single piece of Protection 5 in the game anymore. There used to be, for like 3 days at max, then it got removed and rebalanced.

The loot in mid is indeed better then the loot on your own island, but not 100 times better as you state, you might find some insane items (for example in the SkyCrate, which is only there in Extreme Mode). But did you know that after the first refill (which by the way only takes I think 3 minutes) the chests on your island will have the same loot as the middle had previously. If you don't want to play the rush game, you can play the waiting game, it's just simple as that.

Chest items are way more balanced than the old SkyWars, you can disagree all you want, but statistically it is. You get atleast a few pieces of gear and a weapon at your starter island which makes the game way less kit2win or RNG.

Anti Cheat:
About the AntiCheat, yeah it for sure has it's flaws, but it has been improved compared to the old one.

I mustn't agree with some things right there.
At one map, you must bridge atleast 30 blocks to get to the middle. But It is kinda okay.
I mustn't agree with your opinion about chest loot. It is very unbalanced, think about it, on hypixel in mid there is a sword with sharpness 1 and fire 1, which is kinda best sword in game.
In this skywars there is a axe with sharpness 3, but it's okay as of people have balanced armor.
Think about it.
1 guy with maxed protection 4, bad pvp skills and axe with sharp 5, speed 2 etc.
1 poor guy with maxed prot 3, great pvp skills and axe with sharp 3, and no potion effects.
Who would win? In my opinion it would be the first guy.
Another thing you probably didn't mention, the punch II bow. Really unbalanced bow, when there is kinda small middle, the guy with the bow can easily knock you down.
I agtee with you that the middle is more balanced as it was before, but I don't simply like the enchantments on the weapons, that's all I can say about it. I don't like that there are items that can one shot you and you will insta-die and rage.

Kind Regards, Ninguart

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I mustn't agree with some things right there.
At one map, you must bridge atleast 30 blocks to get to the middle. But It is kinda okay.
I mustn't agree with your opinion about chest loot. It is very unbalanced, think about it, on hypixel in mid there is a sword with sharpness 1 and fire 1, which is kinda best sword in game.
In this skywars there is a axe with sharpness 3, but it's okay as of people have balanced armor.
Think about it.
1 guy with maxed protection 4, bad pvp skills and axe with sharp 5, speed 2 etc.
1 poor guy with maxed prot 3, great pvp skills and axe with sharp 3, and no potion effects.
Who would win? In my opinion it would be the first guy.
Another thing you probably didn't mention, the punch II bow. Really unbalanced bow, when there is kinda small middle, the guy with the bow can easily knock you down.
I agtee with you that the middle is more balanced as it was before, but I don't simply like the enchantments on the weapons, that's all I can say about it. I don't like that there are items that can one shot you and you will insta-die and rage.

Kind Regards, Ninguart
There is not a single map where you have to place 30 blocks in total to get to mid, count the blocks you're placing and you'll see that this is not true. The most blocks needed to be placed in on the Angry Birds map, this is at max 20 in total, maybe not even 20.

About the items, yet again, you name an item in your example that is just not in the game, did you even try to play it? There is not a single Sharpness V item in the game (same when Prot V got removed). Yeah the other person might have had more luck and found a speed potion, but if you're great at pvp you can beat that person anyways, ask Andeh Andeh as an example. There is no sharpness 5, prot 5 in the middle, there is max a 2 level enchantment difference, which not that likely to happen. I agree that the Punch II bow is just spray and pray, but meh, that's fun sometimes to play like that yourself.

Then again, if you really think it's unfair if someone had an advantage over you because he went to mid faster, and got more loot in that way, speaking of high risk, high reward, then there's also this which you seem to ignore.

But did you know that after the first refill (which by the way only takes I think 3 minutes) the chests on your island will have the same loot as the middle had previously. If you don't want to play the rush game, you can play the waiting game, it's just simple as that.

Not trying to hate on you and your opinion, just trying to convince you that if you look at the fact's you're rather unlucky than the game is unbalanced.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
JustThiemo JustThiemo is absolutely correct indeed.
There are no overpowered items in-game, for chestplates @ Middle you get Thorns 5 (That's literally the most garbage enchant because as we go up in Thorns level only the prock rate increases and in Extreme mode you get around 1/2 heart of damage every 10 hits so I don't see that to be broken anyways in any aspect)
Another thing you mentioned is that Fire Aspect 2 sucks to be in-game because it gives you too much fire and you can't take it out easily w/o Water.
Buddy the fire sword will deal you near to no damage and you have crap ton of gapples if you get around different chests @ Semi Mid and Mid.
There are Regen 2 pots for 7 seconds, if you don't know how to regen then it's a shame but anyways Gapple once and in 3-4 seconds drop a Regen Pot (These are super common items)
Fire Aspect 1 Sword would DEAL THE SAME DAMAGE AS FIRE ASPECT 2.
The damage is accordingly : -
1) Your hit
2) The fire tick
3) Your another hit which is less delayed because of fire tick neutralizing the knockback.
So Fire Aspect 1 = Fire Aspect 2.
The most OP item you can ever get in Skywars is Ender Pearls and Knockback 5 Slime.
They have made Beast Boots extremely rare and bunny boots more common just for the fun, I literally spend hours and hours laughing on players on the gamemode, it's that fun.

The amount of balance to be seen in Skywars is near perfection.
According to me and many more players Skywars is at the pinnacle at the moment, it's so good that you can actually have FUN rather than sweating 10 kills game in Solos. But again to this there is a competitive side aswell due to the leaderboards.
The kits are balanced, the chests are balanced (There are rare chances where you only get 3/4 pieces of armour but that's still way more than enough to play and win the game)
Most of your details are way too complaining and outdated.
For your AntiCheat part, all the obvious cheaters get instantly banned what are you talking about ...
I rarely see any blatant cheaters nowadays in Skywars, obviously if you are rusty in pvp then everyone with speed would look like they're using reach hacks or killaura hacks.
Some obvious hacks would be anti knockback and scaffold with blatant kill aura which I don't personally see in Skywars nowadays.
All the blatant cheaters are getting instantly banned by the anticheat, I haven't got banned once by the console / anticheat / whatever ya'll call it but I can click upto 20 cps while being in a Skywars Match which would be super-unusual for a legit player but because I am legit / click normally, the console maybe doesn't detect me.
All the players using autoclickers in such a way that they give more hit packets will get banned by the anticheat instantly, it's a cracked server so get used to the fact that you may counter more than one cheater in a day even though the rate on which staff members are banning cheaters is out of the charts.
If you see some error in the gamemode itself then please try to make a suggestion / thread in a more respective manner rather than getting all your facts proven wrong instantly.
You can get your brain chances to 70% which is more than enough to grind brains.
There are only Sharpness 3 (For the most in normal and mid chest) items and Protection 2/3 Items in normal chests.
The Normal mode and Lunatic mode is even more balanced with the non-enchanted aspect of it.
Old school maps were too used to for every player in the game so starting fresh is way better.
The maps nowadays are super chill and fun to play on and require no additional builds etc etc.
N Ninguart
Have fun reading this.

~ Andeh