Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

slow or fast?

Boouncyy

are u the person that rushes without a bed defense and just keep rushing without a bed and ems or u just camp in the gen for full tools and takes ems after ur first rush

i fast game cuz i lazy

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
i "fast" i rush without a def and if i die after first rush i add 1 layer for the whole game and only use a pickaxe and tnt sometimes fb. but if they break my bed i get stacked :D

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If it's solos and doubles, yes I do rush as fast as I can. If it is 3s or 4s, I play it safe and get stacked by team upgrades.

MakiBrat

If me and my friends are playing duos, triples or quads we always just wait to get wooden protection and then attack team that is closest to us, then we go to the middle, if possible collect first emeralds and put obsidian on bed, and from that point, we just stack. If I play solo just get some wool, put one layer of wool protection on my bed and immediately try to disqualify the person next to me... Then I go to the middle etc etc... Not sure if either one of my strategies can be called "rushing", but so far, It works best for me and my friends.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
are u the person that rushes without a bed defense and just keep rushing without a bed and ems or u just camp in the gen for full tools and takes ems after ur first rush

i fast game cuz i lazy
You already know what I am, yup dont do shit and jump into the void kind

cydeYT

"fast" getting out the nearby team is the key having a successful win.

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
Well, I would stack up and than I would rush everyone I see, considering the fact I like playing fast.