Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars fast games tips

Inzo3131

Firstly, try to finish your rush as fast as possible.Then, you should directly get prot/sharp and go for your diagonal rush.Keep rushing teams until your bed is broken.If so, you should collect as many emeralds as possible and let the other teams rush each other

Hachem_MH

First you have to kill the person next to you when you finish killing him, upgrade your armor and sword then take iron armor and iron sword but you must have good cps you will find two or three people alive fight and you will end the game

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
First you have to kill the person next to you when you finish killing him, upgrade your armor and sword then take iron armor and iron sword but you must have good cps you will find two or three people alive fight and you will end the game
If your good enough that's not a good tip.
I mostly finish the game with iron sword or sometimes even without iron and after getting my first my I go for his diagonal and so on and if I thought there's player that might what's he's doing I might get some upgrades or even ems

Hachem_MH

If your good enough that's not a good tip.
I mostly finish the game with iron sword or sometimes even without iron and after getting my first my I go for his diagonal and so on and if I thought there's player that might what's he's doing I might get some upgrades or even ems
I am just saying some solutions for new players or even older players we all know we can finish the game with out any upgraded tools tips stay tips end of story