Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Slapper (aka KB stick): yes or no?

Zinger

In my opinion, slapper is one of the most underrated weapons ever, because of how you can easily hit people to the void. Yes, swords can deal KB if you combo them, but I just feel like a slapper is way too op if you combo with a slapper. Just don't use a slapper when you're in a building... You're gonna get destriyed

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
In my opinion, slapper is one of the most underrated weapons ever, because of how you can easily hit people to the void. Yes, swords can deal KB if you combo them, but I just feel like a slapper is way too op if you combo with a slapper. Just don't use a slapper when you're in a building... You're gonna get destriyed

Until an Anti-kb hacker comes and destroys all your hopes and dreams, Or someone who's lagging.

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
i do like it but i dont really prefer it on jartex cus of delayed kb

^^ this as well is a factor. Jartex kb is never reliable so a kb stick seems like a high risk high reward which also depends on whether or not your fighting in an open area or enclosed one.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It depends on the map, if you are on a small map then yes, it is a good idea to use a slapper

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
It's just using an item to PVP
Where the logic - Uncle Roger, 2022
Bows, Obby and KB sticks are the most annoying items in Bedwars, so using it is very toxic..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

Bows, Obby and KB sticks are the most annoying items in Bedwars, so using it is very toxic..
Bows: not too expensive to buy if you store gold and not buy gaps or TNTs till end-game you'll get like 40 gold
Obby: very expensive but it takes 12 gold to break it not much
Slapper: 7 gold and it's pretty op, but sometimes it doesn't work well

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Nah. To me the gold used to buy a slapper would be better spent on an iron sword, tnt, gapples, or tools. I could see how it would be more feasible to buy the slapper endgame though. I just don’t ever use it, mainly cause it is a bit toxic like bow lol

Dragon_Vins

IGN
Dragon_Vins
I use it rarely coz it's takes like 7 gold + need skill to use it 😂

TotallyFair_

Donator
Donator
I used it so many times
to slap players to the void
+only need stealth to use it
yesterday I slap a plyer while im behind him and the player didn't know that im behind him