Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Slapper (aka KB stick): yes or no?

Zinger

In my opinion, slapper is one of the most underrated weapons ever, because of how you can easily hit people to the void. Yes, swords can deal KB if you combo them, but I just feel like a slapper is way too op if you combo with a slapper. Just don't use a slapper when you're in a building... You're gonna get destriyed

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
So basically slapper is one of the most underrated items in bedwars idk about other servers. As Jartex I have been seen someone using slapper 1 time, so people don't want to use it because it costs more than 2 golden apple, tnt, wood. They should've make it cheaper like costs 5 gold

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
So basically slapper is one of the most underrated items in bedwars idk about other servers. As Jartex I have been seen someone using slapper 1 time, so people don't want to use it because it costs more than 2 golden apple, tnt, wood. They should've make it cheaper like costs 5 gold
Let the price unaffordable, it discourages everyone to buy this item.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

Let the price unaffordable, it discourages everyone to buy this item.
20 iron, equivalent to shears. Since slapper deals KB but don't do damage, it is slightly better than a stone sword hehe

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Iron sword are for end-game tbf when you need to end someone's caree
Agreed, it's still useful at the beginning to destroy more easily people xD

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
20 iron, equivalent to shears. Since slapper deals KB but don't do damage, it is slightly better than a stone sword hehe
20 Irons is to cheap, too easy to buy

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

20 Irons is to cheap, too easy to buy
Slapper is only usefull in bridge fights, they do just a little bit more KB. A stone sword does do damage but the KB is the same, but in Bedwars KB > Damage, so 20-30 iron should do the trick. It's also pretty expensive since the limit of the gen (no forge) is 32 iron and 6 gold.