Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Slapper (aka KB stick): yes or no?

Zinger

In my opinion, slapper is one of the most underrated weapons ever, because of how you can easily hit people to the void. Yes, swords can deal KB if you combo them, but I just feel like a slapper is way too op if you combo with a slapper. Just don't use a slapper when you're in a building... You're gonna get destriyed

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
In my opinion, slapper is one of the most underrated weapons ever, because of how you can easily hit people to the void. Yes, swords can deal KB if you combo them, but I just feel like a slapper is way too op if you combo with a slapper. Just don't use a slapper when you're in a building... You're gonna get destriyed
If nobody uses that, it's because it's very annoying and dear like bows, but yes it's op

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Yes,of course, to kill players who are toxic. 💀

TheTrueNova

Yes, I love the knockback stick. It is the easiest way to win, especially if the opposing team is being quite irritating.

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Yes, I love the knockback stick. It is the easiest way to win, especially if the opposing team is being quite irritating.
Of course yes, a plan b, none ever imagined that a stick in a game can make anyone cry. 💀

TheTrueNova

Of course yes, a plan b, none ever imagined that a stick in a game can make anyone cry. 💀
Someone told me to "go cry" after I knocked them off even though they were the one who kept complaining. It is like fireballs, bowing, etc... it is in the game, it's going to be used.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i do like it but i dont really prefer it on jartex cus of delayed kb