Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars, EggWars, BedWars] Simple: Lower the amount of required players to be able to start a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoloCyclix

Your In-Game Name:

Cliqhe
What is your suggestion about?:
Simple: Lower the amount of required players to be able to start a game.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:

SkyWars, EggWars, BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
I thought about suggesting this because of one particular reason:

Most players quit the room if it takes too long for it to fill. I mean, they can be patient, but sometimes it just takes too long. (Especially teams in SkyWars.)

My idea:

Bedwars | Skywars

Solo - 4
Doubles | Teams - 6 // 8 | 12

etc..

How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I think it'd be easier for games to start. Instead of waiting for minutes, games can start really quickly. For me, it's very convenient and I think for the others, it is, too.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Any type of feedback is appreciated! (Objections or vouches. If you can explain why you voted 'that,' please do.)

Last edited:

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
A -1 from me, I don't like it to be in a game that is not entirely full, if you can easily build towards an island that is not being used you already have a quite big advantage over the other players.

A -1 from me, I don't like it to be in a game that is not entirely full, if you can easily build towards an island that is not being used you already have a quite big advantage over the other players.
Make it so if the person has left or is missing just don't activate the forge

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YoloCyclix

YoloCyclix

Make it so if the person has left or is missing just don't activate the forge

If Dorito was referring to the forge as an advantage, I can agree with that. If not, what other advantages can there be regarding empty islands?
(Maybe a camping area?)​

7ws

But do you like game leavers? Everyone leaves then game is starting and you cant start

SkyGod

This Hapends When Most Of The Jartex Player are Sleeping and when thare only 40 players on skywars soo not realy nededd +1 this time

Kiito

Donator
Donator
I agree -1

Status
Not open for further replies.