Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars, EggWars, BedWars] Simple: Lower the amount of required players to be able to start a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoloCyclix

Your In-Game Name:

Cliqhe
What is your suggestion about?:
Simple: Lower the amount of required players to be able to start a game.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:

SkyWars, EggWars, BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
I thought about suggesting this because of one particular reason:

Most players quit the room if it takes too long for it to fill. I mean, they can be patient, but sometimes it just takes too long. (Especially teams in SkyWars.)

My idea:

Bedwars | Skywars

Solo - 4
Doubles | Teams - 6 // 8 | 12

etc..

How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I think it'd be easier for games to start. Instead of waiting for minutes, games can start really quickly. For me, it's very convenient and I think for the others, it is, too.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Any type of feedback is appreciated! (Objections or vouches. If you can explain why you voted 'that,' please do.)

Last edited:

TheMonster

-1 Nah.. The More People You Have The More Fun You Get :D Rule's Of Bedwars and more Gamemode's

Flexier

Donator
Donator
A -1 from me, I don't like it to be in a game that is not entirely full, if you can easily build towards an island that is not being used you already have a quite big advantage over the other players.

True -1 from me aswell

I don't wanna play with just 3-4 people like duh!

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • If games would start without them actually being full it would only make the game less fun and last longer, it will take longer to find opponents and everyone would have better items due to the empty islands. I'd say you just need to patience sometimes, I don't think this problem occurs very often.
Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.