Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update SkyblockDream - We Need Your Help! | July The 5th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyzoo12345

-Keep leveling of gkits as it gives more player opportunities to try for istop.
-Add an outpost as hrist has suggested
-Add bow boosting into pvp for koths and outpost if it is added.
-Change back the spawnershop to grinding heads to achieve all the spawners to purchase
-Buff /transfer as most the items on their are pointless add gkit books like factions did
-Buff ultra keys as they are useless at this current time
- Buff the koth loot with koth starter chance to win gkits ranks.
-Make it possibly to obtain enchantment orbs without buying seasonal crate keys to obtain them.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
As a SBD's player, I have some opinions for the next season:
1- People had enough of the problems going around with island tops such as merges and all so clarify it once and for all.
2- FIX the island's borders.
3- FIX all the bugs that happened last season (Some of them are not fixed.)
4- Remove Gkits leveling.
5- Crates are totally good since many of SBD's players (Not all) have a huge amount of gkits.
6- I think Island top should be with blocks like the old season BUT with more upgrades:
Custom drops : Instead of the classical / Normal loot drops of spawners, I think Custom drops would be a fun idea, How?
For example, villagers will drop 'Name' keys ( We should add a new crate for this idea) that you can open them in /Warp crates to get blocks from it (Iron, Emeral , Diamond blocks etc) For Island top.
We don't have to make all spawners have custom drops, just few spawners are enough because others will be the main income of money to buy more spawners.

New spawnershop system : It MUST be a limited spawners that you can buy from shop (For each type)
7- Add a new update in /ah where there would be a bidding section where a player puts an item for like an hour and people bid on it and whoever has the bigger bid gets it (once you bid you can't get your cash back).
8- Fix 30%books as they are mostly 0.1%.
9- In my opinion, Pets won't be a good idea

If I have more ideas I'll list them below, specially about custom enchants.

(N.B: All of these ideas are just opinions)
Agreed just not with the island top, like every island top has some issues and everyone will keep disagreeing, I don't have a solution about it, but all the other suggestions are really cool and mostly the CUSTOM ENCHANTS I am waiting you to list ;) don't take ages to do so 😳

Dhia123

Agreed just not with the island top, like every island top has some issues and everyone will keep disagreeing, I don't have a solution about it, but all the other suggestions are really cool and mostly the CUSTOM ENCHANTS I am waiting you to list ;) don't take ages to do so 😳
Well, I don't think I will, because there are some people who already talked about it on suggestions

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Actually I had an idea but I don't really know if it would be that good but anyways it will worth it saying it.

So there are people saying they want head top but also block top I am fine with both ideas but Heads gives to me ++++.

So why don't we make it like this.

When it comes top island top you choose your way to go in for it both heads and blocks will worth the same value and people will choose their way depending on what they like, only thing I am afraid of is that with heads you have all spawners that give you heads and with blocks its only 5 spawners that give you, it could be ballanced in way of making all spawners that cannot craft blocks for your income and (Iron Golem, SilverFish, Villager and Zombie Pigman) will give value for both ways.

That sounds better but that's the only problem I had

fatelss

Donator
Donator
How bout adding a more missions? and leveling up before you can enter on the island top competition. there will be missions like grinding heads from pig --> xxxx, fishing and etc. so that your island can level up and there will be a needed island level before competing or entering the island top competiton. so that the first month or maybe weeks you need to grind then afk the rest if you got the needed level to enter the island top??

EaGlecRaft_

Donator
Donator
I think having a grind2win is really cool instead of just gettinf spawners and afking so everyone have a chance of winning since it resets every 2weeks cz if it wasnt like that then the game is just pay and afk to win for that my suggestion is to make /missions give u good rewards so everyone would work on and remove the gkit upgrade thing :D

GreenConstructor

Donator
Donator
IGN
GreenConstructor
First of all There is a problem going on. That is /is perms is DEAD so fix that.
My Suggestions:-
1-Make Everything in the web-store to be available to buy in-game by in-game money. (If Not Atleast make Gkits to be bought in-game)
2-Make New Ranks.
3-Make New Kits.
4-Make New Chest-Shop System.
5-Make Cobblestone Miner (Minions), It is A Miner Of cobblestone generator, you have to upgrade it to break things faster.
Thats All I have For Now. I Hope This Season RAPS!
~GreenConstructor
Or
~Greeny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.