Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update SkyblockDream - We Need Your Help! | July The 5th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello Max Max ! Thanks for your interests in the community and what we want to see by giving us the opportunity to give out some suggestions that we hope you would accept.

I'm going across somethings I think should be added next season!
  • Lotto: There's a suggestion about it here.
  • Remove gkits levels? ABSOLUTELY!
  • New Gkit I think should be added, here.
  • Updated seasonal kits, accepted yet not implemented, Here.
  • For 3rd season in a row now, This no longer needs a buff this needs a FULL RE-CODING, Special and treasure, here.
  • Rule update I find interesting, Here.
  • Island panel update, Here.
  • Add another island role.
  • A PvP Fix, Here.
  • Add galaxy books to Valentine's Gkit, and Dust to gkit dust.
  • Something about Stars, Here.
  • Gkit mystery book Recoded, and Gkits containers being added.
  • Coin flip and XP flip added.
  • Add back the good old [WELCOME] or make people able to set multiple warps in one island.
  • Seriously this time like do something for the crates, Not a huge buff but something that will make god keys, Actual god keys, and ultras something else than Rare/Spawner keys.
  • Spawner gkit Rework, So it gives spawner keys.
  • Mob killed Stats added in the spawn with the top Kills/Balances/Voting etc..
  • ICHEST: Basically Either remove it from store, or make it 10€ or make it back the same.
Now about some bugs:
  • Borders: Island owner has to log in in order for the island to expand from 100x100 to its original size (450x450 for most people).
  • PVP: Some areas are not PvP enabled means you can just stand there and escape PVP.
  • Start logging spawners interactions within the island to prevent Griefs because last season was a DISASTER.
  • Staff, basically 100% of staffs abuse not going to lie about it most of them just go around and spectate as they have nothing else to do to help their teams if they're losing, we saw that last season where 3 staff members that I'm not going to mention their names, were flying around other island looking at their storages to see their values and CONSTANTLY Screensharing/banning other island members where WHOLE season their members were untouched.
  • Bow boosting says hi and misses being here for 2 years.
Gamemode and Spawnershop:
  • Gamemode: I personally think this as the best balance between grinding and AFKING, Make it so it's about blocks and at the same time spawner upgrading takes XP and from Lvl 1-28 and takes Stars from Lvl 28-40 With bonuses like Season 3, but those bonuses you'd get from the Stars One would be way better than the XP, this way we keep grinding both XP and stars same time as afking.
  • Spawnershop: I think it should just be open, to be honest, it's just so painful to grind 2 days amount of heads then boom you have the spawner shop open, or making it rotational is also painful, just let it be what it is a simple GUI where you can buy spawners as normal.
Edits (Any edits to the post will be logged down here if empty means no edits were registered):
  1. Ichest.
  2. Bow Boosting.

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello Max Max ! Thanks for your interests in the community and what we want to see by giving us the opportunity to give out some suggestions that we hope you would accept.

I'm going across somethings I think should be added next season!
  • Lotto: There's a suggestion about it here.
  • Remove gkits levels? ABSOLUTELY!
  • New Gkit I think should be added, here.
  • Updated seasonal kits, accepted yet not implemented, Here.
  • For 3rd season in a row now, This no longer needs a buff this needs a FULL RE-CODING, Special and treasure, here.
  • Rule update I find interesting, Here.
  • Island panel update, Here.
  • Add another island role.
  • A PvP Fix, Here.
  • Add galaxy books to Valentine's Gkit, and Dust to gkit dust.
  • Something about Stars, Here.
  • Gkit mystery book Recoded, and Gkits containers being added.
  • Coin flip and XP flip added.
  • Add back the good old [WELCOME] or make people able to set multiple warps in one island.
  • Seriously this time like do something for the crates, Not a huge buff but something that will make god keys, Actual god keys, and ultras something else than Rare/Spawner keys.
  • Spawner gkit Rework, So it gives spawner keys.
  • Mob killed Stats added in the spawn with the top Kills/Balances/Voting etc..
  • ICHEST: Basically Either remove it from store, or make it 10€ or make it back the same.
Now about some bugs:
  • Borders: Island owner has to log in in order for the island to expand from 100x100 to its original size (450x450 for most people).
  • PVP: Some areas are not PvP enabled means you can just stand there and escape PVP.
  • Start logging spawners interactions within the island to prevent Griefs because last season was a DISASTER.
  • Staff, basically 100% of staffs abuse not going to lie about it most of them just go around and spectate as they have nothing else to do to help their teams if they're losing, we saw that last season where 3 staff members that I'm not going to mention their names, were flying around other island looking at their storages to see their values and CONSTANTLY Screensharing/banning other island members where WHOLE season their members were untouched.
  • Bow boosting says hi and misses being here for 2 years.
Gamemode and Spawnershop:
  • Gamemode: I personally think this as the best balance between grinding and AFKING, Make it so it's about blocks and at the same time spawner upgrading takes XP and from Lvl 1-28 and takes Stars from Lvl 28-40 With bonuses like Season 3, but those bonuses you'd get from the Stars One would be way better than the XP, this way we keep grinding both XP and stars same time as afking.
  • Spawnershop: I think it should just be open, to be honest, it's just so painful to grind 2 days amount of heads then boom you have the spawner shop open, or making it rotational is also painful, just let it be what it is a simple GUI where you can buy spawners as normal.
Edits (Any edits to the post will be logged down here if empty means no edits were registered):
  1. Ichest.
  2. Bow Boosting.
agreed on everything you said you missed pets ;( Also I didn't actually uderstand your ~Gamemode and spawnershop~ idea could you add more detail?

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
This post is really important! pls listen.

GKIT leveling needs removal

Do not nerf special sets, kids these days easily survive they just want to bullshit you because they are bad at PVP
Next season Is top must be way more considered, take blocks for value as the idea because they thought about it not being p2w and being fair
The Spawner Shop system must be like last season meaning you gotta grind to unlock spawners

Here are my suggestions:
Lime
Colour highlights: Key Suggestions
Orange
Colour highlights: Regular suggestions

New grinding system
https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/new-grinding-system-fair-for-players-with-high-ping.111101/

Insiding bannable
More island roles https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/more-island-roles.99564/

New crop system https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/automatic-or-instant-planting-system-crops-custom-crops.107879/

New GKIT Easter https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/new-gkit-gkit-easter.105677/

Combat Repairer https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/combatrepairer.99943/ OR IF NOT COMBATREPAIRER https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/tuff-hardened-enchantment-op.124692/

Remove hulk from galaxy https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/combatrepairer.99943/ OR you can remove drunk 3 from the season

Gkits Container https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/gkits-container.96183/

New Special sets https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/new-special-sets.107515/

NEW PVP SYSTEM https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/new-pvp-system.124677/

Double damage Enchantment Balance https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/double-damage-op-enchantment.124678/

Last edited:

Flexier

Donator
Donator
  1. Spawner value is good, rather than Blocks or Heads. (This would mean island value won't reset, and that's fine)
  2. Update gkits for real, no jokes. Some of them are really bad, eg Treasure, Special, Spawner.(It would be better to change the spawner gkit into a key instead of a container/mystery spawner) (Also fix the names, instead of Monthly Crate)
    Treasure offers many items as the lore says, same for Special. But the rewards are basically SAME everytime.
  3. Crates - Last season it was said that Ultra Crate was buffed, but it gave nothing rather than Exp, Money or mobcoins. It was 80% those rewards, and sometimes sets. Same for God Crate, I mostly got the Sets or Mobcoins, if lucky a spawner container or key container.
  4. Removing gkits that are useless. Gkit Mobs, Builder and Tools. ( Just an opinion)

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
IT would be really good to see the spawner island top just like before, but with some more improvements including the Spawner & Island suggestions that have been made.

So as always we start of pig spawners and we end on the villager one, so there we start grinding heads that are required, so the heeds required should much more and also we have epic spawners so you will need to grind those heads as well.

For example To rank up on Level 2 you need (10,000 pig heads and 10,000 epic pig heads). that will make people actually start grinding to get their way on the top that would also bring out a new event called ~Mob Kill Event~ the guy with most mobkills will win. XP are also not used on anything beside god sets, so getting XP to actually do something for is top would be awesome. Don't look at the required heads I said it was just an example)

The spawner thing when you were able to buy a certain ammount of spawners and then you needed to provide heads to rebain the same ammount would be good but because of people having issues with PING we should make it with XP.

This is an option if head top isn't added, also again since you are going to add more island roles you must keep the 20 members per island it would actually be fun to have big islands fighting for is top.

(But this will bring a lot p2w which will be unfair for everyone and there will not be a way to just deal with it)

Gatogamer

y'all should make a spin-off without resets because after the reset all your hardwork is worthless.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
agreed on everything you said you missed pets ;( Also I didn't actually uderstand your ~Gamemode and spawnershop~ idea could you add more detail?
Season 3, We had a system where you had to spend XP to upgrade spawners every 3 Times. Lvl 1-3 Free then 5 50 Levels of xp spent to get 4-8 or something etc. That would be VERY GOOD because you can't make a lot of small spawners as you'll need BILLIONS of xp and it will be who manages the spawners thebest.
Also with every upgrade there was a bonus (x50% drop, More xp etc..)
What I suggested is with the last 2 upgrades we use stars like (100k and 150k) and we get a bonus like 200% more loot or something.

And for the spawnershop just make it normal one so we basically just go and buy whatever we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.