Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update SkyblockDream - We Need Your Help! | July The 5th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
if you add disable fly in islands make sure its upgradable with shards or something becuz people will come to trap

feroz

Donator
Donator
Remove gkit levels! Nerf some of the pvp enchants such as drunk and tank! Ruins the feel of pvp when people have said enchants. Drunk ruins the purpose of pvp when people have it they can put hit a grapple which makes 0 sense

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
no gkit leveling.

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Make the cobblestone generator generate diamonds and emeralds aswell because they dont spawn in the current generator, aswell as please remove lottery and add coin flip back, It is way better and faster.

xWolfy_24

Honestly I can’t stand by and not give my opinion. I think that the mob heads you have to grind in order to get is top is the biggest crash and burn ever. The spawner system was so much easier and we actually got further by grinding. It was always a race to see who gets to be the best. The gkit levels are a waste because for the people who actually paid for their gkits... they’d have to wait a multiple amount of days in order to get their gkits maxed out and on top of that... if they don’t have the money they’re stuck.
Keep in mind Delano has over 70 gkit keys and over 50 special and so does moud. So it's just gonna be these 2 on is top and nobody else

Status
Not open for further replies.