Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Skyblock Dream - We Need Your Help! | February The 11th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grat3r

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE NETHERITE INGOT , CUSTOM ITEM like weapons and armor, WORKERS that could mine, farm , kill mobs and u get mob coins ANd more pets
This server is 1.8 so I don't think we will be seeing anything from 1.9+. adding minions/workers will remove the point of grinding, when u kill mobs there's already a chance to get mob coins, yes I hope custom crafts/weapons/armor come.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Some suggestions here by me, to improve artistic side of the game
1. Fix item frames, armor stands and paintings, visitors can destroy them and steal what is on them without even cooped, this bug was reported before too and it's important for us since 1.8 doesn't have much variety by means of decoration, and we need these three items fixed.
2. We have a jukebox in the /shop but we don't have any music discs?! Can bosses drop them as a surprise gift or something? Beacause we can't gather them naturally since skyblock is in peaceful mode.
3. I want that purchased /is biomes actually work, we don't have snow or rain in our islands since it causes lag but it should be made optional so certain islands snow and certains don't, -since biomes can be set within borders rain could be too I guess :p

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
and pls make max members 20 or 25 pls its a lot of help at sotw
Eww, 15 is already good as it is no need for an upgrade. But I like /is rooster (20 players) there will be no chance u can change it and also

Add /is fly (for new members)
Allow printer
And finally, add more staff members into SBD team and make a system of /is strikes

Grat3r

1. Add summer build comp
2. Add more weapon or armor enchants/buffs ( maybe something like double jump)
3. Fix the redstone (redstone clocks dont work), and the sugarcane and cactus farms are rly slow maybe up the tick rate
4. Something like hardened on a sword and all tools
5. Make getting ench. orbs easier to get and maybe make slimeblocks possible to get
6. Make minions that can kill mobs and farm for you when you are online on the island.
7. MORE COMPETITIONS PLEASE THEY ARE REALY FUN (something like a portal to a competiton realm. and there will be a comp like every week and if u win you will get some realy good prices.

:)
1. I think there will be a build comp for summer but idk what gamemode, I hope it will be Skyblock Dream
2. I agree with new enchants / buffs but I don't think double jump is a good idea.
3. Reason why redstone barely works is so no one can make a lag machine or something to lag Jartex servers. Yes, I also hope sugarcane and cactus can grow faster.
4. Not bad
5. I agree but making enchant orb to easy will make everyone to op it should just be rare cause right know its too rare, you can make slime blocks from killing slime and getting slime or buying slime from /shop in the mob drops section.
6. Adding minions will change the grinding aspect of the game.
7. Idk the admins will deside

Grat3r

That's not a bad idea but for which recorces? Maybe this idea will be good if the minion gaters exp.

I like you're ideas they should make loot scaling by the amount of damege you deal. And I think gkits are sorta pay to win, people that have got gkits/bought them they have a massive advantage to normal people they give very good stuff every week.kinda unfair

1. When ur playing kit pvp you can't go to spawn there's a barrier that prevents you should make that in boss world so you don't get stuck and get kicked or get banned.
2. Make items that are easy to get via boss world and are less rare than boss drops that help with pvp. Like make an item that freezes a player in place for 3-5s with a 30-50s coolsown make it an enchanted packed ice. I have alot more great ideas if you like these samples, you can contact me!
Adding Minions would change the way of grinding and we have pets already.
Second gkits are not p2w but I do think the should nerf them like mentioned in Andeh's Post, they are fair cause anyone can buy them.
Good idea with but idk how it will be diagonal.
We have that for pvp but in enchants.

StatmanTV5

KJVpqxY.jpg

SkyblockDream - JartexNetwork 2021
Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

We will be opening this forum post, where you, the community, will be able to leave us suggestions on what you'd like to see implemented for a skyblock dream reset!
We are doing our best to keep you happy. That's why it is very important that you, the player who plays our server, share your opinion. We are giving you a chance to provide us with an idea of what we should create, in order to provide you with the best skyblock experience possible.

Last season we completely changed the gameplay by adding a boss world, we would like to get feedback on this. What did you think of this new addition? What did you like about it, and what did you not? Feedback is very much appreciated!

Let us know what you would like to see within a reset, whether anything should be removed or instead just added! We will look over all your suggestions and see what we can create for a new reset!

If you're interested in helping, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

To start, will we ask some questions.
  • Bossworld changes?
  • Boss changes?
  • Spawners changes?
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`
Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!

Please note: Stick to the topic! Any off-topic/non-related to this gamemode comments will be deleted.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
I would like to see minnions added to the game since bossworld would kind of fit with minions

Status
Not open for further replies.