Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Skyblock Dream - We Need Your Help! | February The 11th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
KJVpqxY.jpg

SkyblockDream - JartexNetwork 2021
Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

We will be opening this forum post, where you, the community, will be able to leave us suggestions on what you'd like to see implemented for a skyblock dream reset!
We are doing our best to keep you happy. That's why it is very important that you, the player who plays our server, share your opinion. We are giving you a chance to provide us with an idea of what we should create, in order to provide you with the best skyblock experience possible.

Last season we completely changed the gameplay by adding a boss world, we would like to get feedback on this. What did you think of this new addition? What did you like about it, and what did you not? Feedback is very much appreciated!

Let us know what you would like to see within a reset, whether anything should be removed or instead just added! We will look over all your suggestions and see what we can create for a new reset!

If you're interested in helping, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

To start, will we ask some questions.
  • Bossworld changes?
  • Boss changes?
  • Spawners changes?
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`
Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!

Please note: Stick to the topic! Any off-topic/non-related to this gamemode comments will be deleted.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Alright,

So what I suggest is remove bow boost.

Add charms like on the new Facs realm

Check my suggestion post in the suggestion section about the boss world

And this time fix all the fricking bugs not even a small bug in the game and pre-check the server before launching it.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251

Also adding more levels cause like we got level 25 1st week

CrazyDoggy

As I have experience in skyblock servers generally , I would suggest you to try improving the skyblock : Fix Ultra Keys ( There's no chance getting something instead of exp or stars , also , you have to fix /transfer and gkit with 25% working rate too , there 0% of getting a gkit , it will give you 1 or 2 rare keys... Also , this season , heads were useless , you should reduce the mobheads dropped and make them as it used to be , 10 heads = 1 mobcoin ! Bossworld was funny but it would be boring to repeat ! That's all I had to say , I have much more to say but I think that you will make a fun-to-play season ! Have fun ! *We are all waiting for skyblock fantasy reset , its been a year o.o*

how2labymod

Maybe if you can you should add craftable items (swords,armor,tools etc.)from the boss drops this also includes an increase in the number of bosses all over the boss world, as someone already mentioned up there adding minions into the game is actually a really good idea too

Status
Not open for further replies.