Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skyblock Dream -> to much Pay to win ?

I ll keep it short ...
To big difference between Payers and noneP. -> noneP. (Members rank) leave server leaving mostly P behind - > Payers now dont feel OP( wihtout many Members)and quit playing ... = low number of players (like last season...atleast second half.... mostly around 10 players )

Dont make so much difference and maybe you will keep some players in other mods then just Skywars,Bedwars (Mini games)...if that is even your plan

So by by server, in search for new one =)

yulcadavis

So true.. they just took away the real reason for playing skyblock.. and thats Grind and farm...

ace7

Banned
They should remove the spawner keys but i dont believe that anything else is p2w

UltraColours

If you think something needs a revamp or it needs to be nerfed go to suggestions page.

KoKeYe

Players like me who support the server with buying stuff in the shop keep the lights on. Do you think running a server and website is free....?
Come on if you like Jartex, do your part and support the owner!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ArdentBluebeard
Players like me who support the server with buying stuff in the shop keep the lights on. Do you think running a server and website is free....?
Come on if you like Jartex, do your part and support the owner!!

ofc supporting server is important, but obviously you dont get what i said. there is to big difference between payers and none. In fitst 24hours some islands made is worth that in other is would litterally take 3months.That is just to much.
Cause of that fact there is no point in even competing.Hope you understand now what is talk here about.