Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kit pvp is pay to win,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuk3Knight

Ok, i want to get this straight, i'm not the best pvper on the world. I feel that its too op that someone can hit you for more than you can heal. I enjoy this because i thought it was skill based not pay to win, Basically if you get warrior like the most used rank, unless there's someone else with the rank you can stay alive with that kit for basically infinite time. I don't feel like no one speaks about it but i don't enjoy when you get critted in a corner with 2 people warrior kits. There's nothing you can do.

milad9999

Donator
Donator
About the pay to win, KitPvP is not pay to win at all. All the current people who got Warriors ranks, got them by Crates.

G

Greggs_

If you consider KitPVP P2W then you clearly don't know the definition of it. You can obtain donator or bought items in game for free, not regarding if it's rare like Emeralds or finding a toothpick inside a hay block, it can still be obtained for free.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
About this I don't agree at all because I have seen a lot of players without a rank and they have the best armor in their chests and it's so difficult for me to kill them.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
And my friend got hero rank for free..... Not p2w.... And + ranks are pretty useless. They have a cooldown each time you die meaning you can't use them infinite times like you said. And also unranked ppl can also easily get better gear than the Immortal kit. So this post makes no sense.

Femini5t

Addicted Member
Ok, i want to get this straight, i'm not the best pvper on the world. I feel that its too op that someone can hit you for more than you can heal. I enjoy this because i thought it was skill based not pay to win, Basically if you get warrior like the most used rank, unless there's someone else with the rank you can stay alive with that kit for basically infinite time. I don't feel like no one speaks about it but i don't enjoy when you get critted in a corner with 2 people warrior kits. There's nothing you can do.
Lol, just donate to jartex or just open crates

Status
Not open for further replies.