Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

End Pay-To-Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
As u might know getting ranks is a way for jartex to make money and make their server p2w
If u dont know P2W is Then This is P2W

Section : SERVERS AND HOSTING (point 3)
Content : sell entitlements that affect gameplay provided that they do not adversely or negatively another player’s experience and provided they do not give a competitive gameplay advantage. A competitive gameplay advantage is something that, given identical skill levels, time investment, and circumstances, can cause one player or group to perform better than another.
Link : EULA#commercial

First of all The Minecraft EULA stats that
Section : Servers and Hosting (point 6)
Content :
  • use and sell in-game virtual currencies IF (i) they have no real-world value and that cannot be cashed out, used, or transferred across free or paid servers, or into any other currency with real-world value; (ii) you don't give the impression that it comes from or is associated with Mojang, (iii) they don't look like or have similar names to Minecoins or any other official virtual currency, and (iv) anything you sell with the currency follows our monetization guidelines.
They Break The (ii) GuideLine That They Dont sell anything related to mojang and ofcouse they do as of perks like /kit and such...

This is Just a Concept the result of breakage of this law is either random guys like SalC1 or TheHorizon will lag out of break the server
OR Mojang will terminate the server.... the end

Thanks for reading hope that atleast it will reduce the p2w exp in kitpvp and survival

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Well you need to suggest this here , good luck with your suggestion.

bene_e bene_e Watch my tiktok and close this thread.

vvclin17

Really, I do agree with you, but unfortunately I have already embraced reality; p2w will obviously never end, because why spend money on something and not get anything in return. The server creators need to make a living too.
As said above, this isn't the correct place to post this, but there's just honestly no way it'll get accepted.
However, factions did become less p2w recently.
Apologies for breaking it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.