Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

sesson 1 Party'sGames (minigames) {24/24 players | 5/5 reserve players}[time has been determined ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I think it's time to announce you with the biggest event in mini-games.

For a start, we all know that there are no events in mini-games, either because there are few suggestions or because they are rejected, so I thought about making an event that brings together professional/good/decent players to have the opportunity to prove themselves and the opportunity to get real fun (no hackers) and that besides we strengthen relationships and social communication among the players, highlighting the talents of some people and shed light on them.

I will explain the whole event by the Q&A method.

what is this event?
I like to call it "
party's games", we will bring together all the participants in this event in one party so that we can organize them and full the games alone, we will play
(3 bedwars triple matches and 5 skywars duo matches), all players will participate in these matches, and the player with the most points will win this event.

How can I gain points?
The points distribution are as follows:

• winning a bedwars match = 10 points for each member in the winner team.
  • winning a skywars match = 5 points for each member in the winner team.
  • killing someone in bedwars match (finals) = 1 point.
  • killing someone in skywars match = 1 point.
  • breaking bed in bedwars match = 2 points for each one in the team .

what are the requirements to join this event?
how many players will join?

There will be 24 spots for 24 players and 3 spots for reserve players in case someone of 24s could not join, the event will only accept 24 players. The requirements are:

• Your level is 15+.
  • Have more than 20 messages in forum(Exceptions can be made in this ).
  • Able to speak in English and not toxic in replying to messages.
  • Respect the server rules .

Why should my level be greater than or equal to 15?
Well, since the server is facing a big problem with hackers, we don't want this event to fail due to hackers, and we don't want anyone participating in this event to be attacked by the hackers because that would not be fair and this is against the rules of the server, so anyone his level above or equal to 15 will be trustworthy, because very few hackers are at level 15, as the person will not risk losing all of his level in order to break the rules, and by setting this condition, we will play freely and cleanly.

Why do we have to play triples instead of solo?

Will this be fair?
Can I choose my mate for these games?
I want to give more places to the players to join us in this event, and the best solution I found is this. Yes, this will be fair, as all players have a level above or equal to 15, this means that they are professional or at least good. All teams are random, in order to facilitate the organization process and also to give a fair opportunity to everyone in this event.

When will the event start and how long will it last?
The event will start as soon as we have 24 players ready . The event will last for 1hour , i.e. compatible with the requirements.

Is this a weekly or monthly event?
Actually, it should be monthly, but this depends on the vote as well and on the success of the event in first place, so if the event succeeds, I will post a thread with a poll to vote if it is a weekly or monthly event.(it will be monthly as I expect)

who will host and organize this event?
I'm going to do all this work, and maybe I'll call some friends to help me. I will make a list for top 24 players with their points too.

How will the points be calculated at the end of the event?
I'm going to record everything, and when the event is over I will watch the videos twice and I will score all the points. I will send videos to a special friend to count them as well then we will compare results.

How can I trust you to calculate points?
Although trust is the most important thing in my job and I will be very careful in calculating points, you have the right to ask if any doubt arises in calculating points, you can DM me in discord and I will send you the videos link.

How can I join the event ?

By leaving a comment (reply) down in the comment section that includes the below information:
My IGN = (in-game name)
My discord = (your discord name with tag #0000)

making you reply in this format will make it easier for me to read and implement so please don't be lazy and do it .

what are the prizes ?
The goal of this event is to make a real-fun time between players and to strengthen the communication among players , so the event is not to gain money but to gain friends , otherwise don't join it if your interest in money not fun , but I will put some decent prizes for top 4 players have the most points , and you should be aware , that if this event works correctly and smoothly as we expect , there will be (maybe after contact with some staff) some valuable prizes for next session .
Also this event doesn't accept rejection , as we all know , this wont take anything from JartexNetwork , and will not require any developing time or wasting staff time , it is just an event works on official rules , fits the requirements and self-hosting .

Note : If we found a lack of players , We will accept some non-15 level players .

Prizes section
:

I will give 10 different prizes for top 4 players .
Top 1 will choose 4 of them
Top 2 will choose 3 of them
Top 3 will choose 2 of them
Top 4 will choose 1 of them

Note : top 1 will choose his prizes first , and top 4 will be the last one who choose his prize. Once the prize got collected, other players will not be able to choose it again.
Top 2 and 3 players , the priority will be given to the first guy who msgs me in discord/forum after the event ends.

The prizes are :
1- 300k tokens in prison
2- 1 stack of votes in prison
3- 1 stack of votes in kitpvp
4- 1 stack of votes in faction
5- 1 stack of votes in sbf and in sbd
6- 10k cash in kitpvp
7- 80T in prison
8- 32 keys in faction and 4 rare keys
9-
Secret gift 1 [kp]

10- Secret gift 2 [pri] ( you have to risk and choose if you want to know what it is)

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
bc if not then doggies applied before he got trial, so is he still allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.