SquareWings928 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand II Typer II Popular Engaged Typer Joined April 26, 2020 Messages 3,281 Points 227 IGN SquareWings928 September 3, 2020 #81 can you play without discord
G ggbye Member Joined August 1, 2020 Messages 6 Points 5 Age 39 September 3, 2020 #82 I am level 7. Can I sign up by any chance ?
TryhardAngel Donator Donator Typer Joined April 3, 2020 Messages 259 Points 39 Age 21 IGN TryHardAngel September 3, 2020 #83 IGN: TryhardAngel DISC: TryHardangel#8285 Does 38 lvl count?
AUTHOR AUTHOR Norking Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined July 9, 2019 Messages 1,338 Points 151 Age 25 IGN Norking September 3, 2020 #84 squarewings said: can you play without discord Click to expand... Discord is needed so i can msg you to claim you rewards , but if you don't have it , just find me in-game when you win and I wull give you the reward
squarewings said: can you play without discord Click to expand... Discord is needed so i can msg you to claim you rewards , but if you don't have it , just find me in-game when you win and I wull give you the reward
AUTHOR AUTHOR Norking Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined July 9, 2019 Messages 1,338 Points 151 Age 25 IGN Norking September 3, 2020 #85 ggbye said: I am level 7. Can I sign up by any chance ? Click to expand... Sorry , but the rules are the rules Try be level 15 The event will be soon hosted so you still have time , when you hit level 15 come back here.
ggbye said: I am level 7. Can I sign up by any chance ? Click to expand... Sorry , but the rules are the rules Try be level 15 The event will be soon hosted so you still have time , when you hit level 15 come back here.
AUTHOR AUTHOR Norking Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined July 9, 2019 Messages 1,338 Points 151 Age 25 IGN Norking September 3, 2020 #86 TryhardAngel said: IGN: TryhardAngel DISC: TryHardangel#8285 Does 38 lvl count? 👁👁 Click to expand... Signed
TryhardAngel said: IGN: TryhardAngel DISC: TryHardangel#8285 Does 38 lvl count? 👁👁 Click to expand... Signed
UnkownDabber Donator Donator Starter Joined July 20, 2020 Messages 187 Points 29 Age 21 September 3, 2020 #87 which timezone does your city or country have
UnkownDabber Donator Donator Starter Joined July 20, 2020 Messages 187 Points 29 Age 21 September 3, 2020 #88 norking said: Signed Click to expand... which timezone does your city or country have
AUTHOR AUTHOR Norking Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined July 9, 2019 Messages 1,338 Points 151 Age 25 IGN Norking September 3, 2020 #89 UnkownDabber said: which timezone does your city or country have Click to expand... GMT +3
cChOn Active Member Starter Joined September 27, 2019 Messages 132 Points 30 IGN cChOn September 3, 2020 #90 Is it still available?? cChOn cCHOn#7963