Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Server is in a heavy risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antinity

Hello sir/madam,
I love to play BEDWARS on JARTEXNETWORK and we know that this is a cracked server so there would be probably cheaters. The population of cheaters could be reduced by anticheat and JARTEXNETWORK its own anticheat. The anticheat sometime, stops working or sometimes, becomes really affective. I was playing BEDWARS SOLO and I met a hacker whose IGN was CSHDges. I didn't recorded his hacks as evidence so I can't report him without evidence but his hacks was -
1. Anti-Knockback
2. Reach
3. Hitting target even when not looking at it
4. Easy critical damage (Done by jumping then hitting but this hacks make it without jumping)

These are all the hacks I've detected.
So I request for an anticheat update as sometime, due to high ping, I get kicked or sometime even get banned!

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Hello sir/madam,
I love to play BEDWARS on JARTEXNETWORK and we know that this is a cracked server so there would be probably cheaters. The population of cheaters could be reduced by anticheat and JARTEXNETWORK its own anticheat. The anticheat sometime, stops working or sometimes, becomes really affective. I was playing BEDWARS SOLO and I met a hacker whose IGN was CSHDges. I didn't recorded his hacks as evidence so I can't report him without evidence but his hacks was -
1. Anti-Knockback
2. Reach
3. Hitting target even when not looking at it
4. Easy critical damage (Done by jumping then hitting but this hacks make it without jumping)

These are all the hacks I've detected.
So I request for an anticheat update as sometime, due to high ping, I get kicked or sometime even get banned!
Ok, so based on this whole post what you are asking is for an anticheat update, if you would like to suggest that then please do so here.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
xd_banana xd_banana
Requesting Lock

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
You are not allowed to suggest anything related to the anti-cheat.
Hmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me and I will make sure to not suggest doing this in the future.
:)
but this thread is still a joke tho

Status
Not open for further replies.