Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

the server is hacked

so my friends and i found a tool to check if someone was a hacker or not and then we found a guy that he was totaly a hacker like he was double clicking through mountains lol the nwe searched up his name and he didnt show up as a jartex player meaning he might have access to console and remove the player name from the list. although it means they have access to our ip's so the ycan hack our computers liek they did to a friend i suggest for more careful server admins and a check system to see if they got kicked or baned for hacking cause the server might get really dangerous

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
... The real question is, How do you know??

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
so my friends and i found a tool to check if someone was a hacker or not
I am not sure if this is allowed or not.
e nwe searched up his name and he didnt show up as a jartex player meaning he might have access to console and remove the player name from the list.
This can be due to the fact that the player is nicked.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
so my friends and i found a tool to check if someone was a hacker or not and then we found a guy that he was totaly a hacker like he was double clicking through mountains lol the nwe searched up his name and he didnt show up as a jartex player meaning he might have access to console and remove the player name from the list. although it means they have access to our ip's so the ycan hack our computers liek they did to a friend i suggest for more careful server admins and a check system to see if they got kicked or baned for hacking cause the server might get really dangerous
So either its a Person who is nicked if it was ingame or you guys are talking trash. Well and i dont think that you have a Tool for it, Since it's probably banable

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hey ManagedBow62948. Please report players at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/
Make sure u get enought evidence of what u saw.

king regards,
david

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
This feel like conspiracy theories to me
I think you might have search him wrong
You might be searching his nickname which obv wont show up or
you might have spaces in his name while searching in middle or in the end which also wont give you the result

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
This feel like conspiracy theories to me
I think you might have search him wrong
You might be searching his nickname which obv wont show up or
you might have spaces in his name while searching in middle or in the end which also wont give you the result
i checked 8 times it was right