Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBF Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic2002

well since the last "plugin error" which everyone believes was a hack SBF is in need of a reset. I myself lost around 2000 spawners. but i still have me 436k levels. granted i can still make money with my old farms but everyone else got blown out of the water when the all lost their spawners aswell. I am also aware some players lost the balance. and i also believe SBF needs a revive since its been slowly dying.
If you reset it this is a list of what players want and i am aware they contradict each other.
#1 spawner stacking to stay the way it is
#2 have a spawner Shop
#3 make spawners rarer.
#4 add sell wands
#5 add /transfer like on SBD except for commands and ranks Only.
#6 make it so spawners are not the only way to make money(buff up the plants a bit)
#7 remove item stacking(because it breaks plant farms)
#8 have a comand /is worthtop to see who's islands are worth the most but maintain /is top for level.
#9add a betting system for pvp
#10 bring back the reward for Parkour
#11bring back god crates
#12make crates worth it
#13add monthly competitions for building/pvp kills/level gained for ingame rewards
#14 Improve Ore generation in stone generators
#15 add better challenges
I know thats not all that people want changed on SBF but its all i can remember. (everyone on SBF believes it is about to reset hence why i made this list)

Dorjan

I agree on everything what nic2002 said. SBF isn't what it used to look like before. Not there are rarely any players online or even sometimes none. Definitely sbf needs on huge reset to bring community back online. That's all from me

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
If you want to see an SBF reset, please suggest it in the right section.
You can do that HERE.

~Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.