Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBF Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic2002

well since the last "plugin error" which everyone believes was a hack SBF is in need of a reset. I myself lost around 2000 spawners. but i still have me 436k levels. granted i can still make money with my old farms but everyone else got blown out of the water when the all lost their spawners aswell. I am also aware some players lost the balance. and i also believe SBF needs a revive since its been slowly dying.
If you reset it this is a list of what players want and i am aware they contradict each other.
#1 spawner stacking to stay the way it is
#2 have a spawner Shop
#3 make spawners rarer.
#4 add sell wands
#5 add /transfer like on SBD except for commands and ranks Only.
#6 make it so spawners are not the only way to make money(buff up the plants a bit)
#7 remove item stacking(because it breaks plant farms)
#8 have a comand /is worthtop to see who's islands are worth the most but maintain /is top for level.
#9add a betting system for pvp
#10 bring back the reward for Parkour
#11bring back god crates
#12make crates worth it
#13add monthly competitions for building/pvp kills/level gained for ingame rewards
#14 Improve Ore generation in stone generators
#15 add better challenges
I know thats not all that people want changed on SBF but its all i can remember. (everyone on SBF believes it is about to reset hence why i made this list)

fightfire

Addicted Member
Donator
I agree with Nic of reseting Sbf , ty :p

Nothing more to say just i agree

Retired King

Yes, the "error" that happened was very unfair and after not rolling back spawners is a plain scum move so, I feel like a SBF reset is very needed after the events that have happened so with that I feel that since SBF is a "Og Skyblock" it should stay the same and just Reset our islands, add a new pvp arena and spawn and just let us play. Jartex should get some better protection...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

SBF was never ptw On my count i believe there is 1 skygod and 7 lords all up(all the lords have quit or exetremely inactive) there is 1 champ ik of and he quit recently and about 8 warriors only of which 1 is semi active. and about 10 vips of which 4 are active one of which is myself and then theres about 50 donors most of which dont play anymore. Compared to SBD those numbers are extremely low.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
No, there's one skychamp who quit before the reset and never came back.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

No, there's one skychamp who quit before the reset and never came back.
SBF was never ptw On my count i believe there is 1 skygod and 7 lords all up(all the lords have quit or exetremely inactive) there is 1 champ ik of and he quit recently and about 8 warriors only of which 1 is semi active. and about 10 vips of which 4 are active one of which is myself and then theres about 50 donors most of which dont play anymore. Compared to SBD those numbers are extremely low.
Hello re read i said on my count xD never said the numbers were correct.

butthead

Hay im a skylord (butthead) on sbf i think the server needs a restart the users has to much there and the new users that come can buy what the want where is the fun at the skyblock? pls restart the sbf (but not the ranks :D) i think other users and i will be very happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.