Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBF Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic2002

well since the last "plugin error" which everyone believes was a hack SBF is in need of a reset. I myself lost around 2000 spawners. but i still have me 436k levels. granted i can still make money with my old farms but everyone else got blown out of the water when the all lost their spawners aswell. I am also aware some players lost the balance. and i also believe SBF needs a revive since its been slowly dying.
If you reset it this is a list of what players want and i am aware they contradict each other.
#1 spawner stacking to stay the way it is
#2 have a spawner Shop
#3 make spawners rarer.
#4 add sell wands
#5 add /transfer like on SBD except for commands and ranks Only.
#6 make it so spawners are not the only way to make money(buff up the plants a bit)
#7 remove item stacking(because it breaks plant farms)
#8 have a comand /is worthtop to see who's islands are worth the most but maintain /is top for level.
#9add a betting system for pvp
#10 bring back the reward for Parkour
#11bring back god crates
#12make crates worth it
#13add monthly competitions for building/pvp kills/level gained for ingame rewards
#14 Improve Ore generation in stone generators
#15 add better challenges
I know thats not all that people want changed on SBF but its all i can remember. (everyone on SBF believes it is about to reset hence why i made this list)

_B_u_r_n

Agreed. The ratio of people who have played sbf to the amount of active players is really bad, and the recent hack really showcases a huge flaw in the network's security. Also, players who have spent money on spawner keys and lost their stuff, I believe we all deserve to be treated with the same amount of respect, even though we only make up 1-2% of the players on the network.

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
well since the last "plugin error" which everyone believes was a hack SBF is in need of a reset. I myself lost around 2000 spawners. but i still have me 436k levels. granted i can still make money with my old farms but everyone else got blown out of the water when the all lost their spawners aswell. I am also aware some players lost the balance. and i also believe SBF needs a revive since its been slowly dying.
If you reset it this is a list of what players want and i am aware they contradict each other.
#1 spawner stacking to stay the way it is
#2 have a spawner Shop
#3 make spawners rarer.
#4 add sell wands
#5 add /transfer like on SBD except for commands and ranks Only.
#6 make it so spawners are not the only way to make money(buff up the plants a bit)
#7 remove item stacking(because it breaks plant farms)
#8 have a comand /is worthtop to see who's islands are worth the most but maintain /is top for level.
#9add a betting system for pvp
#10 bring back the reward for Parkour
#11bring back god crates
#12make crates worth it
#13add monthly competitions for building/pvp kills/level gained for ingame rewards
#14 Improve Ore generation in stone generators
#15 add better challenges
I know thats not all that people want changed on SBF but its all i can remember. (everyone on SBF believes it is about to reset hence why i made this list)

Agreed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind regards,
EaterSteam

EPICTHRONE39

Personally,I genuinely don't think the Moderators nor the Players are ready for a reset,perhaps they should look on to just rolling back before this supposed "Plugin Error" they speak of occurred,It would be a much more preferable choice,I mean,if they would reset the "Skyblock Fantasy" server,wouldn't that only mean for even more depletion of spawners?and such would be wasting more money?

Well lets say that it was a "Plugin Error"
If so,why would it happen just recently?Jartex has been online for a long time,AND considering it was a "Plugin Error" should not the Moderators consider this their own fault?I mean,before you use a plugin,be wary of the plugin's effects and its "Errors"

This is just my opinion,Feel free to disagree

If thats the case, why not just go on transfer to SkyBlock Dream which has way more features than fantasy if you were also just looking for a reset.
A reset means everything is lost and you have to start over.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
I agree that we need a reset for the following reasons. First of all, since the stacked spawners were set back to one, the people who have put a load of time (and in some cases, money) into the game, have just been pushed back to the same as everyone else. This is essentially having the same effect as a reset, without the satisfactory knowledge that there actually was a reset, instead you just feel cheated out of everything. Next, since some people lost money, some a lot of money, they can't make it back. Why? you may ask, well, because their spawners were all set to 1, so they have no way to make the money they lost. The same logic applies to this as with the spawners regarding a reset.

My Opinions On Nic's Suggestion
Having a spawner shop - NONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!! It has been suggested so many times, and rejected so many times. SBF is the "normal" skyblock, while SBD is the OP one. I agree that spawners do need to be rarer then they are currently, since they took the SBD plugin, they are way too common.

Spawner Stacking - If they put the SBD spawner stacking in, I'm going to be really mad, because how are you supposed to get the xp for upgrading spawners without being able to get the spawners in the first place?

The /transfer GUI - I think this is a bad idea, because sbf is not about grinding just as it's not so much (or shouldn't be, in the current case) about grinding, more about the vanilla farms and mining.

Monthly Competitions - I don't think this is a good idea, because building would have to be moderated, which I doubt anyone would want to do. For pvp, sbf isn't so much about the pvp and custom enchants, as it's fairly easy to get a fully maxed set on sbf. Lastly, levels gained is an even worse idea because that just means that the people who do really well, just get even more help in getting better.

Making crates better - They are already reasonable for beginners, the spawners need to be toned down a lot, but other than that, it's pretty good. They aren't meant to benefit you much when you reach god mode.

Buffing Plants - This doesn't have to be a thing, the current economy on skyblock is really really inflated, if spawners were to be much rarer, and the main basis for money was plants, then the economy wouldn't be so inflated. It would be similar to before the reset, when plants were a main way for money.

Buffing Ore Gen - This would be necessary if they were to make spawners rarer (which they should), as mining is another main way to make money, and add to your island level when the economy is low enough to where you can't buy ore from shop.

Item Stacking - This should be put back to the old system, where only a stack can be stored in one entity, because as Nic has said, it breaks farms.

So that's pretty much the end of my rant. My main points are, buff the plants and mining, and totally nerf getting, and the production, of spawners. Don't add things to make it like sbd like /transfer either. Oh, and, have a reset of course.

i agreee with nic2002... things should be given back.
a lot of time have been spent on some of these people's islands (not to mention $).
they should not lose it all.. maybe reset to a previous point before error?????
i, myself have spent a lot of time in this server and would hate to start over... this is a great community, help keep it here, together and not divided!~

-POPS

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Most of these have already been suggested, but I somewhat agree that SBF needs a reset. However, I takes a lot of time so we need to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.