Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sadness :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

moomoopoopoo

I recently got prestige which i have been saving up for a little while coming. The sad part is that i need godfather rank to get it and i dont think my parents will let me pay 200 AUD to get a rank on a minecraft server. Im sad now.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I recently got prestige which i have been saving up for a little while coming. The sad part is that i need godfather rank to get it and i dont think my parents will let me pay 200 AUD to get a rank on a minecraft server. Im sad now.
Prestige does not require a rank. Therefore, you must have tried something else.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
What do you mean by needing rank for prestige? :D And if you are able to buy urself why not?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
moomoopoopoo

moomoopoopoo

This is the message that i get when i try to get prestige

Attachments

• 1607670488338.png
    1607670488338.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 14
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
moomoopoopoo

moomoopoopoo

i ranked up to rank z then i bought the prestige then it said you can rankup so i did

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
You have to rankup to Z to prestige. What prestige are you now and u have no rank?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
moomoopoopoo

moomoopoopoo

what do you mean, i got money by trading and selling, then i ranked up to mine Z then it said YOU CAN /PRESTIGE so i did, i bought it then it said YOU CAN /RANKUP and it brought me to mine A then i kept ranking up again now im back to mine Y

The_W

Addicted Member
This is how rankup and prestige should be done in order:
p0 rA , then /rankup, to p0 rZ
/prestige to p1 rA

p1 rA , then /rankup, to p1 rankZ
/prestige to p2 rA

and so forth...
what do you mean, i got money by trading and selling, then i ranked up to mine Z then it said YOU CAN /PRESTIGE so i did, i bought it then it said YOU CAN /RANKUP and it brought me to mine A then i kept ranking up again now im back to mine Y
That's why you need to reach the last rank that is RANK Z before you can prestiging again.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.