Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sadness :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

moomoopoopoo

I recently got prestige which i have been saving up for a little while coming. The sad part is that i need godfather rank to get it and i dont think my parents will let me pay 200 AUD to get a rank on a minecraft server. Im sad now.

The_W

Addicted Member
i am at mine Y after going through mine a mine b and so on
Yes that's why you can't prestige, to prestige you must reach rank Z first. try to see on your screen, there should be an Exp bar showing how far more money you should collect before ranking up to rank Z.

Last edited:

The_W

Addicted Member
What is the point of prestiges if you get sent back rankups?
Getting one prestige higher unlocks more enchantments and features, giving +0,1x sell multiplier, unlocking drugs, and also the sell price for drugs increase, and much more. Of course, the side effect is that all public mines are unlocked and need to be unlocked by doing /rankup again, but for me that's not a problem because I mined in the public private mine. Do /pm list to view the list of public private mines, find the one with godfather mine and lowest tax of all. The sell price there is the highest of all. Also, if you selling drugs daily to drug dealer, stay at rank y-z because they have bonus price for drugs, prestige once you sure your money is enough to reach the next rank Y-Z.

For more info and tips:

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
moomoopoopoo

moomoopoopoo

Ok, 2 things

1. What do drugs do?
2. Going to the public mine just gets you killed by everyone there and i dont want to lose my stuff

The_W

Addicted Member
Ok, 2 things

1. What do drugs do?
2. Going to the public mine just gets you killed by everyone there and i dont want to lose my stuff
1. So, basically u buy the seeds, plant it and wait it to grow, harvest it, and sell for money. If you reached daily limit, there will be a money/token booster for limited time.
The details:
Drug dealer can be found near the spawn (from the spawn, walk down the stairs, and he's on your left corner), hidden behind woods located between the crates and token booster location. From there, you can buy seeds with tokens. Plant the seeds in your cell like how you plant things in normal minecraft. (if you don't have cell, do /cell create to make one, and /cell sethome to set a checkpoint, go to spawn with /spawn and go back to your cell with /c home) If you wait near the plant for around 30 minutes, it should've grown. Some drugs grow to 3 block high when ready, while some drugs change it's appearance. If you break them when it's not yet ready, it drops nothing, so careful. Once it's ready, break it and the drugs and seeds (sometimes don't drop) will be given to you. To increase drops, enchant your pickaxe with druglord enchant and harvest with that pickaxe. After you got the drugs, go back to drug dealer and sell there. Remember, those drugs can only be sold in groups of batches, each batch is equal to 5-20 of the drug, depending of what drug you sell.
If you have more question, please check this thread. If you can't find answer there, then don't hesitate to ask.

2. That mine u mentioned is not private mine, but PvP mine. PvP mine can be accessed by walking straight ahead from spawn. NEVER GO THERE for mining, very dangerous there. The public private mine can be accessed by typing '/pm list' and then you will be shown a GUI of available public pms.

Hope this helps :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
moomoopoopoo

moomoopoopoo

The mine you mentioned, it is a public mine and it is the best mine right? well why would i go there if i am gonna get killed and lose all my hard work

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
moomoopoopoo

moomoopoopoo

btw, this is pretty off topic but, i have been trying to submit a trial application but i dont know where to put it or enter it

The_W

Addicted Member
The mine you mentioned, it is a public mine and it is the best mine right? well why would i go there if i am gonna get killed and lose all my hard work
Not the PvP mine, but Private Mine. Do you get it?
i cant get a private mine, it costs actual money, something i dont have
You don't have to own a pm, just go to other's public pm. DO /pm list
That way you will find the list of all public pm.

btw, this is pretty off topic but, i have been trying to submit a trial application but i dont know where to put it or enter it
You can submit it with below link. If you really serious about trial application, there are a lot of requirements, make sure to fit all that.
And one more thing, Please, just please, read the Prison Tips thread first before asking the question that had been answered there. Also pay attention to what people say, you literally repeating the questions i have answered. No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.