Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Resignation

PlayaPanda

I hope everyone has had a phenomenal week thus far, and I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! What a blessing it is to have such a caring and supportive community behind my back!

The Jartex Network community has been one of the most kind, welcoming, and supportive communities that I could have asked for. The community of Jartex has significantly impacted my Twitch channel, and I have met many people that I can now call "friends" along the way. I understand that many of you may be upset, not because of me leaving, but Sahvi leaving. The reason for my resignation and Sahvi's resignation are quite similar, but mine is simply more complex. It only takes one negative person to start a flame in someone. Don't be that negative person. Kindness is such a powerful aura that can severely impact the lives of others, and the people who have shown even just a little kindness towards me has really gone a long way.

Thank you, Jartex Community, for the love and the compassion that has been shed my way. I will continue to stream daily, just no longer Minecraft. And with this final message, today was my final stream on JartexNetwork. Best of luck in your game-play, and I hope to see you all again soon.

"A negative mind will never give you a positive life".

Kind, warm regards, PlayaPanda

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hope you come back one day.