Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Report Rule-breakers In game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Report Rule-breakers By using Replay system​

Suggestion Details:
I understand that many of us suggested the /report command, but developers should add the replay mod instead. The Replay mod or Downloading the game recording, for instance, may be quite useful for reporting hackers. If a hacker kills someone and they don't have any recording software or time, they won't have any proof. In simple words, I'm proposing that Jartex should have a section for game replay downloads where you can click "match recap" to see all the game's details, including who won, and that way everyone can easily report hackers rather than experience latency spikes and dying without any evidence.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can be incredibly useful because not everyone has a high-end computer or software that doesn't cause their frame rates to dip and lag. This will allow a larger number of users to report hackers using the game recorder or replay mod, which will reduce the number of obvious hackers playing every day. Just think about it, we don't have to call staff members to spectate us and ban them. it will be convenient for us as well as staff members. But you have to report all the rule-breakers on the forum which can help you in getting the active reporter to a Great reporter​

Last edited:

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
It would be very useful indeed, but I think it's a lot of work to get that for not that much help. I will stay Neutral.

ned_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

Report Rule-breakers In game​

Suggestion Details:
I understand that many of us suggested the /report command, but developers should add the replay mod instead. The Replay mod or Downloading the game recording, for instance, may be quite useful for reporting hackers. If a hacker kills someone and they don't have any recording software or time, they won't have any proof. In simple words, I'm proposing that Jartex should have a section for game replay downloads where you can click "match recap" to see all the game's details, including who won, and that way everyone can easily report hackers rather than experience latency spikes and dying without any evidence.​

This can be incredibly useful because not everyone has a high-end computer or software that doesn't cause their frame rates to dip and lag. This will allow a larger number of users to report hackers using the game recorder or replay mod, which will reduce the number of obvious hackers playing every day. Just think about it, we don't have to call staff members to spectate us and ban them. it will be convenient for us as well as staff members. But you have to report all the rule-breakers on the forum which can help you in getting the active reporter to a Great reporter​
After reviewing your suggestion im giving a +1

Empity0

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

Report Rule-breakers In game​

Suggestion Details:

oh ok i edited this its now +1

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
-1 because it will kill the purpos of reporting in forums
No, read the suggestion again. I said a section where you can download the game recording as a replay and report the portion on forums, and the only purpose of this suggestion is that you dont have a good high end PC that supports a good recording software. every software takes fps and may cause fps to go down

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
As others have noted, I believe that this would be a great feature on the server. However, the sheer amount of development necessary to implement a mass replay system on Jartex, combined with the large amount of storage necessary to house hundreds, if not thousands, of replays, seems to outweigh the benefits of a replay system. I would doubt that Jartex is in a good enough place financially to afford that kind of development/hardware, but if it indeed is, I still believe this feature would cost the server management more than it would possibly make them, therefore, I will remain neutral on this suggestion.

Brook

Donator
Donator
IGN
BrookSenpai
Well, what I believe is this would be a rather convenient feature as stated by you. Reducing the number of hackers through this method can be quite efficient on the overall server. Would be appropriate for both players and staffs.šŸ˜‰
I'm giving this a +1 (Because why not!)

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
As others have noted, I believe that this would be a great feature on the server. However, the sheer amount of development necessary to implement a mass replay system on Jartex, combined with the large amount of storage necessary to house hundreds, if not thousands, of replays, seems to outweigh the benefits of a replay system. I would doubt that Jartex is in a good enough place financially to afford that kind of development/hardware, but if it indeed is, I still believe this feature would cost the server management more than it would possibly make them, therefore, I will remain neutral on this suggestion.
I agree with this statement. I will stay neutral as of now

HeadsBreker

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
HeadsBreker
I'm very sure That it have been suggested before, So I don't know If developers can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.