Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Report Rule-breakers In game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Report Rule-breakers By using Replay system​

Suggestion Details:
I understand that many of us suggested the /report command, but developers should add the replay mod instead. The Replay mod or Downloading the game recording, for instance, may be quite useful for reporting hackers. If a hacker kills someone and they don't have any recording software or time, they won't have any proof. In simple words, I'm proposing that Jartex should have a section for game replay downloads where you can click "match recap" to see all the game's details, including who won, and that way everyone can easily report hackers rather than experience latency spikes and dying without any evidence.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can be incredibly useful because not everyone has a high-end computer or software that doesn't cause their frame rates to dip and lag. This will allow a larger number of users to report hackers using the game recorder or replay mod, which will reduce the number of obvious hackers playing every day. Just think about it, we don't have to call staff members to spectate us and ban them. it will be convenient for us as well as staff members. But you have to report all the rule-breakers on the forum which can help you in getting the active reporter to a Great reporter​

Last edited:

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

Report Rule-breakers In game​

Suggestion Details:
I understand that many of us suggested the /report command, but developers should add the replay mod instead. The Replay mod or Downloading the game recording, for instance, may be quite useful for reporting hackers. If a hacker kills someone and they don't have any recording software or time, they won't have any proof. In simple words, I'm proposing that Jartex should have a section for game replay downloads where you can click "match recap" to see all the game's details, including who won, and that way everyone can easily report hackers rather than experience latency spikes and dying without any evidence.​

This can be incredibly useful because not everyone has a high-end computer or software that doesn't cause their frame rates to dip and lag. This will allow a larger number of users to report hackers using the game recorder or replay mod, which will reduce the number of obvious hackers playing every day. Just think about it, we don't have to call staff members to spectate us and ban them. it will be convenient for us as well as staff members. But you have to report all the rule-breakers on the forum which can help you in getting the active reporter to a Great reporter​
Yes, Yes, Yes should have been implemented from the start. Why would we need a forums account to report someone
+1

ItzSteve97

Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

Report Rule-breakers In game​

Suggestion Details:

Really useful, as i dont want to record every game, and then, whenci meet a hacker, stay 10 minutes to cut the video and then another 5 minutes to report them, replay mod or downloading the replay of the game would be more useful

ItzSteve97

It would be very useful indeed, but I think it's a lot of work to get that for not that much help. I will stay Neutral.
Its a lot of help, because it would make jartex a server with less hackers.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
if u are happy with this suggestion use +1 or u dislike it then use -1 it will count vote

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
+1, this is very beneficial to stop cheating

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Not really sure if it's gonna happen considering the fact that it was already suggested, and for other reasons
(6969th message)

ItzSteve97

Neutral
Not really sure if it's gonna happen considering the fact that it was already suggested, and for other reasons
(6969th message)
You should upvote it, as not everyone has a strong pc that can record every game without minecraft crashing, like me.

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
Players have to upload their evidence to the web using their web browser any ways,

To then have to return to the game and share the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.