Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Report Rule-breakers In game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Report Rule-breakers By using Replay system​

Suggestion Details:
I understand that many of us suggested the /report command, but developers should add the replay mod instead. The Replay mod or Downloading the game recording, for instance, may be quite useful for reporting hackers. If a hacker kills someone and they don't have any recording software or time, they won't have any proof. In simple words, I'm proposing that Jartex should have a section for game replay downloads where you can click "match recap" to see all the game's details, including who won, and that way everyone can easily report hackers rather than experience latency spikes and dying without any evidence.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can be incredibly useful because not everyone has a high-end computer or software that doesn't cause their frame rates to dip and lag. This will allow a larger number of users to report hackers using the game recorder or replay mod, which will reduce the number of obvious hackers playing every day. Just think about it, we don't have to call staff members to spectate us and ban them. it will be convenient for us as well as staff members. But you have to report all the rule-breakers on the forum which can help you in getting the active reporter to a Great reporter​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Players have to upload their evidence to the web using their web browser any ways,

To then have to return to the game and share the link?

well, you really don't get it. Imagine I encounter a blatant hacker that I cant clutch up to and so usually most of us don't have a good end PC to record with the best software, It will be the best for us and the staff as well to have a recording of the gameplay to look into further more and prevent framing someone, Yet I know you have to open web browser but instead of uploading it on youtube or streamable you can just copy the link of the gameplay recording or preferably download it and use youtube to upload without using any recording software or having lag/fps spikes.

pakitonia

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
IGN
pakitonia
I will stay neutral for this one as this may have been suggested before and not applied by developers.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
was suggested and denied in the past years

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Report - DENIED

Hello, Thekillerwolf55​
Thank you for your interest in helping JartexNetwork by keeping the server clean of rule breakers. I have reviewed the evidence(s) provided by you, and I have decided to deny the report. This decision has been taken due to the following reason(s):​
  • already suggested before and denied
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.