Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Related about PETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItszMePotatoo

So a few days ago , i got a goblin pet and spent a day to hatch it. But on today's server reboot my pet just disappeared out from my /pets. Guess this still exists even from last season :( anyway of still getting back meh pet? xd

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hey,

So, I have been dealing with the same issue (last season). And I have come to the conclusion that the pets "get bored and they leave from your command".

Now, JustThiemo JustThiemo can give us more explanations but what I said just above seems to be it. Because all the pets I have lost the reason they were lost was that I hardly used them anytime.

Now because I read your post you said that it got lost after it got hatched. You can still collect all the proofs and exact information about it and if it wasn't used for a long time then it has to be the fact that the pet got bored. Although, if it didn't happen as I explained report the bug directly on the Bug Report Section.

-> The link for the Bug Report.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
It should not happen no, if you could give a clear explanation on what steps you followed in order for it to disappear you should create a bug report.

Status
Not open for further replies.