Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars: #Thread Related to Tp Back in game

Jdkgame

1. So, as the title of this following thread suggests it is about tp back bug/glitch in bedwars in game(In detail down in the next paragraph):

Here, as I was playing bedwars quads today I was at the enemy base trying to get the bed and suddenly got back stabbed and died it even showed respawning in 0.4 secs, but as I respawned I was taken back to my last death location. In my case the enemy base near their bed.

Also, it was not a one time glitch.. it happened to me in many games multiple times at that.
    I may say it is a bug to be fixed ASAP.

Also, if this helped please give a +upvote to this following thread.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
    Jdkgame

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
  1. So, as the title of this following thread suggests it is about tp back bug/glitch in bedwars in game(In detail down in the next paragraph):

Here, as I was playing bedwars quads today I was at the enemy base trying to get the bed and suddenly got back stabbed and died it even showed respawning in 0.4 secs, but as I respawned I was taken back to my last death location. In my case the enemy base near their bed.

Also, it was not a one time glitch.. it happened to me in many games multiple times at that.
    I may say it is a bug to be fixed ASAP.

Also, if this helped please give a +upvote to this following thread.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
    Jdkgame
Hey Jdkgamel!!

If you encounter any bug/glitch in the server feel free to submit a bug report at: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

If you encounter anny issue you can submit a msg at: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/community-assistance.90/

If you want you can also dm any staff member too so they inform developers more directly but it would be preferable to contact through a report.

Make sure you present some evidence ( screen shot or video ) if possible to get it so they can understand the bug better.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Jdkgame

Jdkgame

Thanks i would do my best to report this bug to the higher ups of the staff facility

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Hey
This isn't a suggestion so we can't upvote or down vote.
You can suggest here, but don't suggest this you should bug report with proof here.