Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reason for my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
LOL IT HAPPPEND LMAO.
It is quite comedic how despite all the knowledge you possess you still got banned despite trying to isolate the evidence of your real ban. Also too many punishments is not a bs ban reason it is a legit one made years ago on me and since then been used on many others such as on MightyNutella. However fact of the matter Toma El L. Now you can go since youve been Isolated by the community despite you claiming to be knowledgeable my friend :D

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
I personally identify as an attack helicopter/Boeing 747. I was offended when you made the "u donkey" jokes. It is very humiliating and disrespectful towards the gender of individuals. Respect our pronouns, please and thank you. 🙏

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
So as all of you might know recently I was banned on Jartex Discord with no reason* provided, this is just a clarification on that.
According to bene_e and ovq I was banned because of all the toxic comments I have ever made while I was on discord.
Basically they just added up all the fat mom, shut up, who asked, u donkey etc type of comments and banned me for it with management permissions.
Now I dont need to explain how absurd this is but it is what it is and I cant argue with management.

Looking forward to coming back in a few days !!!
I do respect the level of criticism here; does look like you've improved from hoping something bad happens to the person that punishes you.

I will have to correct you on one thing though. You won't be coming back in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.