Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reason for my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So as all of you might know recently I was banned on Jartex Discord with no reason* provided, this is just a clarification on that.
According to bene_e and ovq I was banned because of all the toxic comments I have ever made while I was on discord.
Basically they just added up all the fat mom, shut up, who asked, u donkey etc type of comments and banned me for it with management permissions.
Now I dont need to explain how absurd this is but it is what it is and I cant argue with management.

Looking forward to coming back in a few days !!!

Last edited:

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
you told serpent that his dead grandmother is a donkey? (after he told you she had passed away) how on earth do you manage to forget to add that detail in your reasoning. also, you have basically blocked 50% of active people on discord, don't you think you're the problem, and not everyone else.

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
They really banned one of the most active and known user of Jartex discord and forums for this dumb reason
hold on a minute i just read this how are you commenting on the thread he made if he is quote un quote banned off the forums too

SummerBoi

Donator
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
They really banned one of the most active and known user of Jartex discord and forums for this dumb reason
no one cares about him
no one wants him back
he is infamous for being the most absented minded individual that spends his daily hours on jartex reporting & no lifting every game
I suggest he takes the time off jartex and hits the gym and attempts to get women. going to clubs is a great way of finding females interested in you. his city has very good clubs. create convo with me for good club names and free passes

Status
Not open for further replies.