Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Forums 'Proof wish not to be shared' option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Davidva

What is the suggestion about?
'Proof wish not to be shared' option

Description:
My suggestion is to remove the button 'proof wish not to be shared'. Especially for bans it's good to know wherefore you're banned. How are you supposed to write a proper appeal without knowing what exactly got you banned.

Not to be disrespectful to any staff member but I believe some really lack knowledge about the workings of hacks, reach and connection. If a staff member makes a wrong decision by accepting proof of a legitimate player some experienced players and ex staff can review it aswell and see a mistake.

We are a community and we should work together to avoid mistakes like banning known players falsely.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less permanent false bans

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Davidva

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Would be for proof that was requested not to be shared prior to the removal of the button.
After all its your choice to report. It's not against the privacy rules since you submitted it.

G

Gusto

I think that the main reason behind 'proof requested not to be shared' was supposed to be a way to protect the reporter in case the muted/banned player will start sending threat messages to the reporter and/or find a way to revenge and(maybe) harm the reporter in real life, they(the reporters) don't know if the player that got banned/muted has the power to do such stuff, and that's why I think that any reporter who chose not to share the proof is just scared of the consequences

Your suggestion made me think about an idea:

Adding one more section if you choose not to share it, the new section will ask you 'why do you wish to not share the proof?' the new section will be a big text box below the question that will let the player explain why he/she chose not to share the proof
Any staff member that will review the report will decide(based on the reason) if to post the proof on the ban/mute or not

Anyways, if I'm wrong or not about the main reason behind it, I'm still going with +1 because I agree with you, I would like to see them removing it and see how it goes
I 100% agree with that!

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
I have no idea about players why they reluctant to understand about this suggestion. A normal Player can't give threats to the reporter. I have reported 250+ players and none of them have given threats to me. Please back up your argument before claiming that "there are possibility of threats". I believe the possibility is below than <0.05% and how many of those threats actually proved to be dangerous? That amount should be negligible enough to be ignored.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Consider getting a fucking brain you never made a 1 good fucking decision on this server ever so like either fucking shut the fuck up and fuck off replying to everyone if they +1 and trying to argue with them or just go fucking quit the server legit no one cares or gives a fuck about you, annoying hoe thinks she's hot shit on the server funny as fuck

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
pretty sure I already voted but since this is still a thing +1

D

Deleted member 43343

Consider getting a fucking brain you never made a 1 good fucking decision on this server ever so like either fucking shut the fuck up and fuck off replying to everyone if they +1 and trying to argue with them or just go fucking quit the server legit no one cares or gives a fuck about you, annoying hoe thinks she's hot shit on the server funny as fuck
I talk whenever I want, understood? Fuck you and your miserable shit life.

D

Deleted member 43343

After all its your choice to report. It's not against the privacy rules since you submitted it.
I mean, if I choose not to share my proof BEFORE the option is removed, then proof for that report should STAY hidden and only affect NEW reports.

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Please do not escalate the issue. Everyone has their own viewpoint and nobody can criticize someone for it.

I mean, if I choose not to share my proof BEFORE the option is removed, then proof for that report should STAY hidden and only affect NEW reports.

Yeah, They will not make your other reports public obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.